Playground:Beecroft Railway Station Gardens
Address: near 11 Wongala Crescent
Beecroft NSW 2119
Beecroft Railway station Gardens is a small fenced in area near the corner where Hannah street and Wongala Crescent,Beecroft. Set up near a busy street. It is a good place for smaller kids. This place has multiple swings, slides under small forts and a number of climbing nets of different sizes. There is some natural shade and a number of seats are also provided. This play area is across the street from a pharmacy. A short distance up Hannah Street (on your right) is a Children's Book shop and a Cafe. A bus stop is also there nearby.
Hornsby Shire Council
ph: (02) 9847 6666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This is a quite extensive playground. It's suitable for family outings because there are a sheltered BBQ and two sheltered picnic tables. There are a couple of other sitting areas inside the park. Toilets are close by. Children can drive their bikes on paths or play on swings and slides. Climbing net is also there.
intersection od Welham St and Beecroft Road, Sydney NSW 2119, Australia
- This small park is located on Gunbalanya Road. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a small fort with a slide for pre schoolers and a set of swings. Equipment is set on a softfall area.
19 Gunbalanya Avenue, Beecroft NSW 2119, Australia
- This medium sized playground is located inside the large Fearnley Park access from Chapman Avenue or Hannah Street Beecroft. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. Not far from this play system you can find a set of swings. At this park you can also enjoy bushland creek. Nice setting for kids younger and older kids.
near 88 Hannah Street, Beecroft NSW 2119, Australia
- This playground is located on Lyndon Way. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. You can find basic toy equipment here: a slide, a spring rider and a set of swings. At the side you can find a seat.
near 5 Lyndon Way, Beecroft NSW 2119, Australia
- This playground is found on the Corner of Bullawai Place and Bingara Rd, Beecroft NSW. It is an open playground area with plenty of room, You will find a fort with a slide and swings are on soft fall, a spring rider and a few tunnels to explore as well.
Corner of Bullawai Place and Bingara Rd, Beecroft NSW 2119, Australia
- Britannia Street Park is found among the trees on the corner of Kurrajong and Britannia Sts, Pennant Hills NSW. There are two swings (inc one baby swing), a short and taller slide, a small climbing wall, single pole merry-go-round and concrete path for the trikes, and a good area for structure for exploring. Some limited areas for toddlers.
On the corner of Kurrajong and Britannia Sts, Pennant Hills NSW 2120, Australia
- A simple playground and park that links Leith and Malahide Roads Pennant Hills. You will find a path linking the two roads and a set of swings. Beside Pennant Hills Public School.
End of Leith Road, Pennant Hills NSW 2120, Australia
- This park is located on Plympton Road. It is partially fenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings. At the side you can find two sheltered picnic tables. A nice natural forest area worth exploring.
26 Plympton Road, Carlingford NSW 2118, Australia