Address: Peter Ave
Camden NSW 2570
This playground is located on Peter Avenue. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a climbing tower, a slide, a fort with a slide and a monkey bar, a set of swings and a playhouse. This reserve offer sheltered picnic tables, a sportsfield, a bike track and parking.
Camdem City Council
37 John St, Camden, Narellan
Ph (02)4654 777
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Located between Pindari Ave and Old Hume Hwy. Unfenced, unsheltered, there are some trees around, surrounded with some grass. Play equipment: baby plus senior swing, spring rider, fort, slide, spiral pole, bridge, monkey bar and few other elements.
near 70 Pindari Avenue, Camden NSW 2570, Australia
- Small, fenced reserve on the corner of Greenaway Ave and Caroline Chisholm Dr. There is a baby and a senior swing, also a slide. Covered picnic table beside, also bench. Some grass beside and trees.
Cnr Greenaway Ave and Caroline Chisholm Dr, Camden South NSW 2570, Australia
- It's a simple playground for younger kids, set in a fenced local park between Kimbarra and Murrandah Ave. You can find a slide, a see saw, spring rider and a set of swings. There are benches around, grassy room and shady trees.
near 18 Murrandah Avenue, Camden NSW 2570, Australia
- This is just a small playground with two swings (one baby). There's a large area for kids to run around and play ball games. Playground is surrounded by suburbian houses.
near 10 Barker Close, Camden South NSW 2570, Australia
- Small playground at the Western end of Elizabeth MacArthur Reserve, accessed off Brigalow Ave. Unsheltered, unfenced. There you will find swings, slide, climber, springers. A bench and picnic table beside under shady trees.
near 6 Brigalow Avenue, Camden South NSW 2570, Australia
- Small local playground on Little St. Unfenced, unsheltered. There is a set of swings and a big 4 ways bouncing see saw. Some grass around and seating.
near 46 Little Street, Camden NSW 2570, Australia
- Located between Cowper Dr and Flinders Ave. Unfenced, unsheltered. Baby and senior swing, wave slide, spring riders, 4ways bouncer. Picnic table and bench beside. Some open grass and trees.
near 52 Flinders Avenue, Camden South NSW 2570, Australia
- This playground is situated at the pretty nice Macarthur Park on Menangle Road in Camden. Partially fenced, unsheltered. There are swings, springer, slide, spinner. The equipment is best suited to younger kids. The pretty nice environment with trees, grasslands, flower gardens, walk paths, benches to sit are make this park very enjoyable and excellent for some relax. Bring a blanket, pack some sweets and chill in the grass. You can help to make this playground better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 13 Menangle Road, Camden NSW 2570, Australia