Playground:Bellevue Park, Normandy Terrace
Address: 29 Normandy Terrace
Leumeah NSW 2560
Bellevue Park is on Normandy Terrace in Leumeah. Play area is unfected, unsheltered. You can find swing including baby swing, fort with slide and climbing frame, see saw, spring rider and slide. There are benches. Park is a big open grassy area, great for ball games and kite flying. Nice relaxing park with shady trees, grassy areas, so you can bring blanket and lounging.
Campbelltown City Council
ph: (02) 4645 4111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Thsi playground is located on Leicester Street. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a spring rider and a set of swings. There is a seat at the side of this park.
2 Leicester St, Leumeah NSW 2560, Australia
- This playground is located on Colong Reserve. It is unfenec and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide with a monkey bar. At the side you an find a seat.
29 Colong Crescent, Leumeah NSW 2560, Australia
- This small playground is located on Glenshee Place. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two monkey bars, a climbing net, two slides and a see-saw. At the side you can find an unsheltered picnic table.
17 Glenshee Place, St Andrews NSW 2566, Australia
- This playground is located on Surrey Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find one monkey bar, a slide and a set of swings.
LOT 191 Surrey St, Minto NSW 2566, Australia
- This small playground is set in Jackson Park on Long Reef Crescent. It is unfenced, unsheltered. The equipment includes spring rider and a fort with slide and climbing frames. There is a big open field, good for sports and ball games. You can find seat and picnic table at the side and car parking. Please help to make this article better by upoading some photos on your next visit.
42 Long Reef Crescent, Woodbine NSW 2560, Australia
- This is a very small playground, located on North Steyne Road at Lorraine Cibilic Reserve. It is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. The equipment is suitable for toddlers and includes a springer and a baby and senior swing, so it is suited for younger kids. The walk and bike path through the reserve is good for kids to ride their small bikes and rollers. The big grassy areas around is great for some ball games and run a round. There is a bench under shady tree for chill. There are bus stops. Good place for some relax.
near 67 North Steyne Road, Woodbine NSW 2560, Australia
- This playground is located on Lightning Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, and two monkey bars.
9 Lightning St, Raby NSW 2566, Australia
- This small playground is located on Raymond Avenue. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a slide, a spring rider and a climbing net. Next to this park there is some seating.
45 Raymond Ave, Campbelltown NSW 2560, Australia