Address: 69-73 Karne Street
Narwee NSW 2209
This playground is located on Karne Street. It is unfenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a fort with a slide, a slide and two spring riders. You can find some benches at the side of this park. Around this park you can find a bike track. A bus stop can be found at the front of the park.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set at John Mountford Reserve on Welfare Avenue, Narwee. Unfenced, sheltered, suitable for toddlers. The equipment is best suited for younger kids. There are swings, see saw, springer, fort, slide, monkey bar and climbing frames. There is a grassy area for ball games or just to chill on a blanket. You can find BBQs and picnic tables. Car park, toilets. Tennis courts next to the play area. Lovely place, good for some family relax.
near 17 Welfare Avenue, Narwee NSW 2209, Australia
- This playground is located on Montview Avenue. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a slide and a spring rider. At the side of the park you can find a sheltered picnic table.
near 87 Mountview Ave, Narwee NSW 2209, Australia
- Werona Avenue playground is located on 19 Werona Avenue, Punchbowl, New South Wales. The playground has a swing, fort, slides and a spring rider. It also has an open field nearby for children to run around in. The playground is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. The playground is set in a residential area.
19 Werona Ave, Punchbowl NSW 2196, Australia
- A wonderful new playground is sun sheltered and accessible for all abilities. It has track all around the playground so bring kiddy bikes. Kids can play on forts with slide, climbing net, onkey bars and more. There's a large green area behind the playgoround for ball games and fklying kites. Beside the playground are sheltered picnic tables. Bus station is near by, so are parking spots. Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
98 Mountview Avenue, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia
- This challenging park is set on Munmurra Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, monkey bars and a set of swings. At the side of this park you can find some parking and seating.
19 Munmurra Rd, Riverwood NSW 2210, Australia
- This park is located on Bryant Street inside Rasdall Park. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a see-saw and a challenging play system with a slide and a monkey bar for older kids.Around the park you can find a bike tack. At the side you can find two sheltered picnic areas.
5 Bryant St, Narwee NSW 2209, Australia
- Bell Ave Reserve links the end of Bell Ave to Central Road, Beverly Hills. You can access from either road. A nice big open area with Swings, slides, and a pretty cool climbing structure and other toys. Some big trees also make this place enjoyable to explore.
End of Bell Ave, Beverly Hills NSW 2209, Australia
- Riverwood Wetlands Playground is located on Belmore Road North, Riverwood. Unfenced, unsheltered, colorful rubber soft fall grounded. The equipment includes slides, small climbing wall, climbing net, spiral balance beam, big net swing. There is a skate park for the older kids, and cool bike track for the small bikers. You can find seats, picnic tables and BBQs, while the kids are burning energy you can cook them some fine outdoor lunch. Also, you can bring blanket to lounging in the grass. Pretty nice and lovely walk paths for more experiences and nice, relaxing view. Car parking and toilets are available, too. Pretty nice place to send your time with quality after a busy week. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 151 Belmore Road North, Riverwood NSW 2210, Australia