Address: near 87 Beresford Rd
Bellevue Hill NSW 2023
A nicely kept simple playground down the steps off Beresford Road. Sorry for the lack of photos, anyone else have some to upload??
ph: (02)9391 7000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This challenging playground is located on Cooper Park Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find one fort with two slides, a spring rider and a set of swings (one for baby and another one for older kids). Seating is available at the side of the park. Cooper Park is a large bushland reserve with many walking tracks and recreational facilities available (tennis courts, picnic areas). There is car parking and vehicle access from Buna Place.
11 Cooper Park Rd, Bellevue Hill NSW 2023, Australia
- This playground is located on Vickery Avenue inside Lyne Park. Lyne Park is located on the Sydney Harbour foreshore. It is unfenced and unshaded.As toy equipment you can find a themed playground. There are two play systems one for younger and another one for older kids. There is one fort with slide for youngr ones and another fort with a slide and bridge for older ones. It has also got a spring rider and two sets of swings. The park provides a range of local and regional recreational opportunities, access to a commercial seaplane base and provides access to ferry services. There is also some parking on Vickery Avenue.
near 1 Vickery Ave, Rose Bay NSW 2029, Australia
- This playground is located on Fletcher Street. It is unfenced and shaded. There are two divided areas one for older kids and another for younger ones. One area has got a play system with a slide and a spring rider. A second area has got a play system with monkey bars and a set of swings. Equipment is being placed on a softfall area. There are two seats around the park and some parking area.
82 Fletcher St, Woollahra NSW 2025, Australia
- This nice, colorful playground is set on Warners Ave at Barracluff Park. It is unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment there is a tall ladder, bridge, fireman's pole and slide, a tall playhouse with steps and fireman's pole, 2 springers, one another with 4 seats as a see saw and a baby plus senior swing. There is a large grassy area great for run around, kick the ball and kite flying. You can fins some seats, picnic table and car parking. Good for some outdoor activity for the kids and relax for the parents.
4 Warners Ave, Sydney NSW 2026, Australia
- A nice an simple playground amoung the trees on the beach at Rose Bay. A climbing net and a bunch of other climbing things, and a single pole merry-go-round. There are bench seats and a lovely wide sandy beach to play on, get wet and watch the boats and planes. A lovely place to hang out. Tricky getting a park at times, Walk down the steps to the beach to find the playground.
near 5-15 Wunulla Rd, Point Piper NSW 2027, Australia
- This small playground is situated at Dickson Park on the corner of Edward St and Wellington Street, Sydney. Unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. There is a woody place at the background for some shade and short walk, also a covered picnic table. The play equipment is best suited for younger kids, includes a baby plus a senior swing and a play system with slide, bridge, small climbing net, ladder, monkey bar and sliding pole. Good for some afternoon outdoor activity and relax.
near 81 Edward Street, Bondi Beach NSW 2026, Australia
- This playground is located on Sheerbrooke Avenue inside Foster Park. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and bridge and a small playhouse beside it. Car park is available at the side of the park. There is a bus stop on New South Head Road.
Sherbrooke Ave, Double Bay NSW 2028, Australia
- This is a shaded little playground with a couple of swings and fort wih slides and monkey bar. There's a nice path for kiddy bikes and some benches around the place. Parking is available along the street.
30 Bennett St, Bondi NSW 2026, Australia