Playground:Berrima Camping Ground , Berrima
Address: near Oxley Street
Berrima NSW 2577
The Berrima Camping Ground is situated on the Oxley Street in Berrima. It is unfenced and unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. There is a fort with slide, monkey bar, climbing frame, ladder, a baby and a senior swing. There are picnic tables, BBQ and public toilets. Bring a blanket and lounge or cook some fine outdoor food while the kids are burning some energy, they will be hungry. :)
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Jellore Street playground offers space for nice family picnic. Children can play on fort with sliding pole and slide, or swing on see-saw and two spring riders. There're also two swings there (one baby). Kids can run around and play ball games. Meanwhile parents can set up lunch on BBQ. There are a couple of picnic tables and single benches around the park. Toilets are near Market place street and there's also a quite big sheltered space next to it.
opposite 22 Jellore Street, Berrima NSW 2577, Australia
- The Lackey Park is located on Lytton Road in Moss Vale. There is a fort with slide, swing and some other toys. You can find oval good for ball games or just to run around.
near LOT 10 Lytton Road, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- This playground is located on Willow Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play sytem with a slide, a spring rider and a monkey bar.
35 Willow Drive, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- There is an unfenced and unsheltered playground on Willow Drive. It is suitable for younger kids. The play elements includes: fort with slide, ladder, parallel bars, log roll, monkey bar, chin up bar, climbing mat, tunnels, bridge, spiral pole, sliding pole, spring rider, IX OX, ABACUS and some other toys. There are benches, picnic tables and sheltered eating area. The big grassy area is perfect for kids to run, kick the ball or even other games playing.
near 33 Willow Dr, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- This playground is located on Hoskins Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides and a sliding barrel.
36 Hoskins Street, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- The Ritchie Park is located on Suttor Road, Moss Vale. The playground is unfenced and unsheltered. There is a play unit with tunnel, slide, climbing nets, poles, monkey bar, abacus, pommel swing, a baby and a senior swing, see saw. There is a picnic table under natural shade. You can find basketball half court for the older kids while the littlies enjoying swinging and sliding. Surrounded with some grass.
near Suttor Road Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- Surrounded by suburbian houses and with entrance from Twickenham Pl this large green area offers plenty of space for ball games and running around. There's a small playground in the middle of the green with a couple of toys. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
LOT 12 Dyson Place, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- This basic playground is set at Acacia Park, located on Merrett Drive in Moss Vale. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is fort with slide, climbing wall, climbing frame, a baby and a senior swing, spring rider. There are some picnic tables and plenty of grass to run around and kick the ball, also to put down a picnic rug and enjoy.
near LOT 21 Merrett Drive, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia