Playground:Berry Park Playground, Bathurst
Address: near 8 Lions Club Drive
Kelso NSW 2795
Accessed off Lions Club Dr near Great Western Highway. Set under shady trees, unfenced. There is a slide, a spring rider, two senior swings and pommel swing. A bench beside. A skate park is across the street. Volleyball courts nearby, also a cafe. Car parking. Open grassy spaces. Picnic shelters with tables and bbqs.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is a great facility located on the banks of the Macquarie River, accessed off William St. The playground provides loads of great activities for children with baby and senior swings, also a tire swing and pommel swing, monkey bar, see saw, a shaded play area with fort, various slides, huge rope climbing tower, rockers, abacus, shop front, climbing wall, cubby houses, stand on spinner, and other. There is a fenced old steam machine beside the playground. Plenty of grassy room around and shady trees. The park is located only a short stroll from the CBD and Bathurst Aquatic Centre. You can have a nice picnic as there are sheltered picnic tables and bbq facilities beside. Toilets, car parking available.
near 7 William Street, Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia
- Located between Miriyan Dr and Kabbera Blvd, Kelso. Fenced, sheltered. Surrounded with open grass. You will find a fort, slide, shop front, bigger slide, bridge, climbing frames, big climbing net system, sliding pole, swings and more other toys.
near 1-3 Miriyan Drive, Kelso NSW 2795, Australia
- This basic playground is located on the corner of Gorman's Hill Rd and Fishs Parade. It's fenced, shady by trees. Best suited for younger kids. The toy equipment includes a baby plus a senior swing, a slide, a spring rider, a see saw and a mechanical sand digger. All the equipment is set on sand. There are benches at the side. Bus stop right there.
Cnr Gorman's Hill Road and Fishs Parade, Gormans Hill NSW 2795, Australia
- Located on Bonnor St. Fenced, partly shaded, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. Toy equipment: fort, slide, baby and senior swing, and few other toys. Court nearby and open grassy space.
near 24 Bonnor Street, Kelso NSW 2795, Australia
- This park is surrounded with Seymour, Rocket, Bentinck and Lambert Street. There is lot of grassy space dotted by trees. The playground is best accessed off Seymour St. It is unfenced and unsheltered. The toy equipment includes baby plus senior swing, fort, slide, small tunnel, climbers, sliding pole, burmese bridge and flying fox. You will find benches at the side. Toilets on the corner of Rocket St. Bus stop, too.
near 176 Seymour Street, Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia
- This adventure playground is set at Victoria Park, located on Cnr Durham and Hope Streets in Bathurst. It is unfenced, partially shaded by sails and suitable for all ages and all abilities. There are more play areas, some are surfaced with rubber, some shaded, and there are more tracks meandering among the areas. You can find basic and interesting elements which are really entertaining for kids, as dual flying fox, large metal slide & toddlers double slide, huge tunnel slide, large sand pit with water spout, stockyard maze, imaginative play cubby house, rockers and whirlygigs, climbing structure and rock wall, working sun dial, sound activated dinosaur noises, musical deck notes, dinosaur sculptures & footprints, huge climbing net tower, more baby and senior swings, climbing wall, etc.. There are covered eating areas with tables, BBQ, public toilets, bike/walk paths, green areas with shay trees and plenty car parking. Fantastic place there is something for everyone, for all ages and all abilities! It's very nice playspace.
near 259 Durham Street, Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia
- It's a well equipped, shaded and partly fenced play area. Suitable for toddlers and for older kids, too. The toy equipment: baby and senior swing, stand on spinner, spring rider, vertical spider rope net, fort with two towers, wave slide, steps, climbing wall, bridge, spiral pole, smaller slide, pommel step bridge and other entertaining elements. There is a bench beside. Open grass around.
near 7 Halfpenny Drive, Kelso NSW 2795, Australia
- Located on Cnr Brilliant, Busby and Torch Street. Unfenced, unsheltered, simply equipped. There is a slide with ladder, two swings, pommel swing and spring rider. The toys are set on sand. There is some grass beside.
Cnr Brilliant, Busby and Torch Street, South Bathurst NSW 2795, Australia