Playground:Bicentennial Park, W Botany St
Address: 468 W Botany Street
Rockdale NSW 2216
Bicentennial Park is in Rockdale, Sydney and features a playground, bike track, skateboard park, athletics facilities as well as soccer and rugby league grounds. There is a busy road running alongside the park; however the playground is far enough away to minimise the noise levels. There is enough here to keep children of all ages busy as besides an extensive playground for the little ones, there are enough facilities to entertain the older kids too.
Rockdale City Council
ph: (02) 9562 1666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located in Moorefield Reserve on Oakdale Avenue. It is unfenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide inside a sheltered area, a playhouse, a see-saw and a spring rider. At the sides of this park you can find two seats.
near 2-8 Oakdale Avenue, Kogarah NSW 2217, Australia
- There is a cute playground for the little ones at Hazlehurst Reserve, located on the corner of Princess Street and Moate Ave. Fneced, unsheltered, there is some shade by trees. The equipment is set on a soft fall rubber underfoot and includes baby and senior swing, 2 springers and a play system with slide and various climbing frames. There are two benches for the parents. Good to take the littlies for some play.
near 12 Princess Street, Brighton-Le-Sands NSW 2216, Australia
- Located on Bryant Street in Rockdale, this playground is completely sheltered with a sheltered picnic table within the fenced boundary. It is a lovely playground with a nice array of activities for the younger children. Rockdale Park has a few open spaces where activities can be enjoyed by the older childred. Bryant street is a relatively busy street, so some road noise can be expected.
Bryant Street, Rockdale NSW 2216, Australia
- This playground is spacious and offers some interesting activities such as a flying fox and climbing wall. The playground is located on Barton Street in Kogarah and has plenty of parking available. This playground is mainly for primary school kids, however swings, a slide and spring riders are nice additions for the younger kids. There is some open space for kicking a ball or other such activities for the older kids, and there is a river running not too far away.
Barton Street, Kogarah NSW 2217, Australia
- This playground is located on Railway Parade. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, a climbing net and a scale swing. At the side of this park you can find two seats and some parking.
24 Railway Parade, Kogarah Nueva Gales del Sur 2217, Australia
- This playground is set at Robertson St Reserve on Robertson St, Kogarah, Unfenced, unsheltered, has some shade by trees, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment there are 3 slides including one spiral slide, a baby plus a senior swing, two simple rockers, one rocker with 4 seats, a fort, monkey bar, sliding poles and climbing frames. There are plenty of benches around the play area. The reserve has some grassy and shady areas for longing on picnic blanket and read some great book. Nice place for some afternoon play and relax.
near 30 Robertson Street, Kogarah NSW 2217, Australia
- This playground is located on Taylor and King Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide a climbing net and a spring rider. Toy equipment is placed on a softfall area. At the side you can find some parking.
Taylor Street, Kogarah Nueva Gales del Sur 2217, Australia
- This playground is set at Kogarah Park on A1 Princes Hwy, Fenced, partially shaded by sail, suitable for toddlers. Carlton. There is a covered play area with big colorful fort for the littlies with 2 slides and climbing frames, 2 springers beside. Next to it there are swings, 2 stand on spinners and a large rope climbing towers for the older kds. Kids can learn to ride their small bikes around on cute bike track. Benches are at the side of the play area. There is a grassy field for some more play. Car park is available. Nice playground.
near 245-247 A1, Carlton NSW 2218, Australia