Playground:Bicentennial Park - Glebe
Address: near 2A Chapman Road
Annandale NSW 2038
This pretty cool playground is situated at Bicentennial Park - Glebe which runs the length of Rozelle Bay from the end of Glebe Point Road to Chapman Road in the west. Best access on The Crestcent, there is a car park right beside the playground. It is large enclosed and shaded playground featuring adventure play equipment including roller slides, rope climbing tower, spring riders and pits with diggers and extensive climbing structures. Additionally, there are also a lot of cycling paths for children to learn how to ride their bikes or mini-kick scooters, as well as large grassy areas for them to play soccer with their friends. Even there is a Dog Park for pet lovers at the adjacent Federal Park. Also, you can enjoy the Glebe Foreshore Walk which is really nice and interesting to explore. There are great picnic areas at this park with plenty of tables and BBQ, or you can bring a blanket and picnic in the grass. The nice views make this park really enjoyable and refreshing, excellent for weekend family fun.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Piper Street North. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide, a merry go round, a sliding pole, two spring riders and two set of swings.
11 Piper Street North, Annandale NSW 2038, Australia
- This playground is at Easton Park on Lilyfield Rd. It is fully fenced, shaded, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes a fort, slides, sliding and climbing poles, bridge and climbing frames, monkey bar and flying fox, baby and senior swing. You can find benches and a covered picnic table inside the fence. Beside the playground there are toilets, car parking and nice grassy field for some ball games. Superb playground for some active afternoon.
opposite 88 Lilyfield Road, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
- This playground is at lovely Hogan Park on Taylor Street.Suitable for toddlers and younger kids.Creek is nearby.It is unfenced,partially shaded play ground.Has plenty of shady trees,benches,picnic table,car parking,bike path.The equipment includes the usual toys as swings,paralel bars,2 fort with spiral slide and tunnel slide,ladder,climbing wall,climbing net,abacus,tire swing.Grassy area is next.All grounded is on soft fall.
near 85 Taylor St, Annandale NSW 2038, Australia
- A nice playground is partly shaded by trees. Rubber flooring and good toys make it a fun experience for the kids. Benches are positioned all along the playground. Toys include swings, spring rider, see-saw, fort with slide and climbing net and a playhouse.
near 14 Oxley Street, Sydney NSW 2037, Australia
- This playground is located on Piper Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. At the side you can find climbing equipment for smaller kids.
43 Piper Street, Lilyfield NSW 2040, Australia
near 20-24 Wood Street, Forest Lodge NSW 2037, Australia
- This playground is located on Cook Street in Rozelle. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. Equipment: playhouse, slide, climbing wall, poles, stand on spinner, shop front, a baby and a senior swing, spring riders. There is a bench for parents to sit and chill.
near 33 Cook Street, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
- Playground is mostly shaded by trees and partly fenced. Toys include one swing and a see-saw for four. Three benches are located around the playground. If you bring kiddy bikes there's also a short path for practice.
cnr of Ferry Road & Avon St, Glebe NSW 2037, Australia