Address: near 2 Small St
Willoughby NSW 2068
This great little playground is located on Small Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a some parking, picnic tables and a great bike track for the little ones to zoom around on. Nice natural setting.
ph: (02) 9777 1000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This nice shady adventure playground is set in Hallstrom Park on Small Street. The play equipment includes slides, swings, large rope flying fox, spring rides and a sandpit. A large part of the playground equipment are 'old' wooden style which gives the whole place a rustic, natural feel. There are also carved sandstone animals, sense activated sound elements, an interactive “musicosaurus” and forged metal fence/grate detail which add some artistic interest. Also available big playing field for ball/frisbee games, a gazebo for shady rests and even a children’s bike track complete with traffic signs! You can find two single plate BBQs, picnic tables, benches, drinking water, toilets and car parking. And of absolute neccessity are public toilets located next to the playground and BBQ area. Hallstrom Park is quite a 'complete' park with all the facilities to keep the little ones busy and happy. Bring the kids' bicycle and make it a full family-day out with a picnic or BBQ! Please help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
opposite 11-13 Small Street, Sydney NSW 2068, Australia
- There is a lovely renewed playground at Sanders Park on Julian St. Unfenced, unsheltered, surrounding with nice trees and grassy areas. Nice equipment partially wooden, has rubber underfoot. You can find swings including baby swing, double slide, rope climbing spider net, various climbing frames, stand on spinners, monkeybar, climbing wall and more elements that keep kids entertained. There are seats and picnic tables, nice grassy area which is good for some ball games and for the littlies to run around. Or bring a blanket and chill in the grass. Friendly place, great for some afternoon fun and relax.
near 10 Julian Street, Willoughby NSW 2068, Australia
- This playground is located on Station Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide, a set of swings and a spring rider. At the side of the park you can find a bike track. This area offers picnic tables and sportsground which are unleashed dog exercise areas. It also has two basketball courts.
25 Station St, Naremburn NSW 2065, Australia
- This playground is located on Dawson Street inside Dawson and Market Street Reserve. It is partially fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a tunnel slide and a set of swings. This reserve offers park benches and a picnic table.
334 West St, Naremburn NSW 2065, Australia
- This playground is located on Burra Road inside Artarmon Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a climbing wall and net and a spring rider. This reserve also offers a fenced open field, picnic tables and toilettes. You can also find two car park areas and two barbecues.
End of Burra Rd, Artarmon NSW 2064, Australia
- This playground is set in Fred Hutley Reserve on the corner of Hamilton Ave, Hamilton Ln and Palmer Street. Pretty nice landscaped and features native gardens and low retaining walls, bushland views to suspension bridge and Tunks Park. The playground is partially fenced and shady by trees. The equipment includes triple slide, rope climbing tower, bridge of rope climbing net, swings, see saw, 2 stand on spinners and merry-go-round. You can find seats, picnic tables and water fountain. Dogs permitted - with restrictions. Very lovely playground, great for outdoor relax and programs with the kids.
near 4A Hamilton Avenue, Naremburn NSW 2065, Australia
- This playground is located on Outpost Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two spring rockers, a set of swings, two climbing towers and a dual slide. Around the park you can find a bike track. There is also a sandpit. This park offers sheltered picnic tables, car park and toilets.
The Outpost, Castlecrag NSW 2068, Australia
- This is a great playground for kids of all ages. There are a couple of rocket spring riders, a locomotive playhouse and a see-saw for little ones. Older kids will have fun on a special roundabout. There's also a fort with all sorts of climbing toys (wall, net, sliding pole), a tunnel and a couple of different slides. Outside the fence is a large green area with BBQs and picnic tables. Dogs are welcome in the Rest Park however they are not permitted within 10m of the playground.
behind 1 Matthew Lane, Crows Nest NSW 2065, Australia