Playground:Binaville Avenue Reserve
Address: 9 Binaville Avenue
Burraneer Nueva Gales del Sur 2230
This playground is located on Binaville Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a bucket merry-go-round and boat/car thing and a set of swings.
Sutherland Shire Council
ph: (02) 9710 0333
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground on Bonnieview St is located next to a stone wall where kids can try their climbing skills. Toys include playsystem with slide and rope bridge. There are two sets of swings and plenty of area for running around. A bench is located at the entrance to the park so parents have the overlook so kids to run on the street.
8 Bonnieview St, Burraneer NSW 2230, Australia
- Gunnamatta Park is a pleasant park with a well kept playground on the Cronulla train station side. Access via Tonkin St or the driveway off Nicholson Prde. The protected beach is a great place to enjoy the sand, water and watch passing ferry. The play equipment is well shaded by trees and has a slide, climbing toys and swings. There are also picnic shelters.
near 29 Tonkin Street, Cronulla NSW 2230, Australia
- This playground is located on Ewos Parade. It is fenced and unshaded. As oy equipment you can find three sets of swings, a climbing net and a merry go round. Toy equipment is placed on a softfall area. One set of swings is located on a shaded area. There is plenty of open spcae to enjoy. At the side of the park you can find some parking.
near 103 Ewos Parade, Cronulla NSW 2230, Australia
- This is a nice shady playground with off street parking, sheltered BBQs and seating. Kids can play on dolphin spring rider, colourful ship like fort with slide, swings, climbing net and other climbing toys. Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
near 48B Bundeena Drive, Bundeena NSW 2230, Australia
- This playground is located on Woodward Avenue, Caringbah. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, (one senior and another one for junior kids) and a monkey bar. There is also a spring rider and a set of swings. There is an unsheltered picnic table as well.
22 Woodward Ave, Caringbah South NSW 2229, Australia
- This lovely playgroud is set at Cronulla Park by Cronulla Beach, located on the end of Ozone St. Unsheltered, unfenced, shady by trees, best suited to young children.. There is a play system with climbing frames and poles, slides and tunnel, and a small swing and a springer. You can find some fresh drink and food at one of the numerous nearby restaurants and cafes. A refreshing lazy place with beautiful parklands overlooking the beach. Bring a blanket and lounge after swim and play!
end of Ozone St, Sydney NSW 2230, Australia
- This playground is Located in the heart of Bundeena, on Bundeena Drive, and just a hop, skip and jump to local shops and cafes. The play area is unfenced, partially shaded by sails and the equipment is best suited to older children with its large rope climbing shapes and huge slide on the side of a hill. It also has infant swings. You can find picnic area with BBQ. The park has a pleasant outlook and is comfortable to relax in with its shade-cloth sails and seating. There is parking in the main street, but given its close proximity to the wharf, you could instead choose to take a relaxing ferry ride across from Cronulla, also there is bus stop on Brighton St. Parents, please help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
5-7 Bundeena Dr, Bundeena NSW 2230, Australia
- This playground is located on Denman Avenue, just near Woolooware Train Station. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a small fort with a slide and a themed mounted spring rider for pre- schoolers. There is also a merry go round and a set of swings. Parking is available at the side and front of this park. The train themed toy works well here.
14-16 Denman Avenue, Woolooware NSW 2230, Australia