Playground:Biscayne Avenue Park
Address: near 2 Biscayne Avenue
South Wentworthville NSW 2145
This is a simple playground with swings and a play system with slide, bridge and sliding pole. Benches are aside. Shame there's no shade.
Holroyd City Council
ph: (02) 9840 9840
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Monterey Street Park is a place for family picnics. There are BBQ, picnic table and drinking fountain at the entrance. Playground includes toys like spring riders, see-saw, swing and a play system with bridge and sliding pole. A couple of benches are around. There's plenty of space for running around. No fence though.
near 52 Monterey Street, South Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia
- There are two entrances to Central Gardens Park, one from south from Paton St and the other, north one, from Merrylands Rd. They both have big parking lots incl. spaces for disabled. Park is very big and you can easily spend whole day here. Kids have two sun shaded playgrounds to pick from. One has two forts with slides, bridge and climbing wall. Also spring riders. The other one is bigger. It's a long play system with several slides, bridge, climbing nets and than some. Kids can also check out the aviary. The lake is full of ducks, have a peak. And don't forget to bring kiddy bikes. Two tennis courts are at the southern entrance. BBQs and picnic tables are scattered all around the park. Toilets are at the northern entrance. Please helpmake this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
opposite 69 Paton Street, Merrylands West NSW 2160, Australia
- Adler Parade park is good place for kids to burn some energy. The entrance is from north-east on Adler Parade. Car parking is right beside the playground on Adler Parade. Playground is fenced all around. The play equipment includes a slide with steps, swings (one for toddlers) and a climbing net. There is also some shade available on hot days. Nice place, good for running around and playing games.
43 Adler Parade, Greystanes NSW 2145, Australia
- This playgound is located on Dorothy Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a monkey bar and two spring riders. At the side you can find unsheltered picnic tables.
- Barcom Street Park is located on Wanda Street in Maryland. This colorful playground is fenced, unsheltered. There are little trees. You can find running roller, a baby and a senor swing, climbing net, climbing farme with rope bridge, abacus. Benches are available. There is open grassy area, great for sports and ball games. This is a cute, small and perfect place to have fun and play.
34 Wanda Street, Merrylands West NSW 2160, Australia
- Playground is located beside Oval and is divided in two areas, one for little ones with swings (one baby) and slide and the other one with climbing tower. Benches are beside the playgrounds. Toilets and drinking fountain are on the other side of Oval.
opposite 9-13 Hayes Ave, South Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia
- Lawson Park offers something for everyone. There are tennic courts and large open field for ball games for parents and older children. Younger kids will have plenty of fun on a large play system with slides, bridges, monkey bars, tunnel... If that is not enough, there are also swings and spring riders. For picnics use the shetltered picnic tables, toilets are by Desmond Street. A playhouse and another picnic table are aside toilets.
Cnr of Creer St & Price St, Merrylands NSW 2160, Australia
11 Hayes Ave, South Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia