Address: near 92 Penrose Street
Lane Cove West NSW 2066
There is a small but lovely playground on Penrose Street at Blackman Park. It is suitable for toddlers as there is a bay swing. Kids can enjoy sliding, swinging and playing on other elements as flying fox, monkey bar and sliding pole. Also some grassy spaces running around and kick the ball. The parents can chill and snacks on picnic table beside the play equipment. There is a small car parking. Nice woody relaxing place.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This is a lovely park for toddlers in suburbian area. It is fenced and sun sheltered. Toys include small climbing tower, four swings (two baby), fort with slide and another slide for little ones. There's also a spring rider and a climbing net. All in all a nice place for afternoon on fresh air.
near 20 Cullen Street, Lane Cove West NSW 2066, Australia
- This playground is set on Kooyong Road. It is partially fenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a play system with a slide and a rope bridge. This park has got a bushland backdrop which serves as shade. At the side of the park you can find an unsheltered picnic table.
19 Kooyong Rd, Riverview NSW 2066, Australia
- Thsi playground is located on High Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. There are two divided areas with toy equipment. These toys are suitable for primary school kdis. On one area you can find a play system with climbing ropes, nets and ladders. At another area you can find a variety of toys including a fort with slide, a set of swings, a climbing net and wall and a monkey bar. At the side of this park you can find some seating, unsheltered eating areas and parking.
112 High St, Hunters Hill NSW 2110, Australia
- Fantastic is a good word for this playground that has everything. It's a wonderful place for family picnics, celebrations or just and afternoon out with the kids. Playground is located on Pittwater Road inside Buffalo Creek Reserve. This is a completely shaded park which includes a fort with slide for younger kids, and a play system with a slide, a bridge and a system of monkey bars as toy equipment. A set of swings is available behind this play system. Both systems have climbing nets. Around the park you can find a cycle track and sheltered eating areas and BBQs. In front of the park you can find some parking, toilets are to the east. This place is suitable for large families and groups. Parking can be tricky. There are plenty of of space to run around, and a mangrove bushwalk out the back as well.If walking is your thing you can access here the Great North Walk which leads you to Boronia Park at Hunters Hill to the south or to Thornleigh to the north.
216 Pittwater Rd, Gladesville NSW 2111, Australia
- This playground is located on Epping Road in Lane Cove North and has plenty of trees providing lots of shade, both on the playground and the surrounding grass area. The playground and basketball court means that there are activities for kids of all ages to enjoy.
Epping Road, Lane Cove North NSW, 2066, Australia
- This park is located on Magdala Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipmnet you can find: a play system with a slide, a monkey bar and a flying fox. As facilities you can find a toilets, a car park and a drinking fountain.
67A Magdala Rd, North Ryde NSW 2113, Australia
- This cool playground is set on Mindarie St. It is fully fenced, shady by nice trees and suitable for toddlers. There is a fort with steering wheel, noughts and crosses, simple and spiral slide, small tunnel, fireman's pole, climbing wall, climbing ropes, climbing spider net, also you can find a baby plus a senior swing, a stand on spinner and spring rider. There is a tennis wall for older kids. For the lazy parents there is a bench and a picnic table, pack some snacks, some book and relax. There is small space for ball games, but enough for the littlies to run around. Lovely place, great for relax.
near 27 Mindarie Street, Lane Cove North NSW 2066, Australia
- This big playground is located on Boronia Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two slides, a set of swings, a merry go round and a monkey bar.
Boronia Ave, Hunters Hill NSW 2110, Australia