Playground:Blacktown Playground, NSW
Address: near 16 Bruce Street
Blacktown NSW 2148
This playground is located on Bruce Street, NSW. It's a small playground with a slide, climbing nets and sliding poles. It has a normal swing and a baby swing.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a cute playground at Billy Goat Reserve on Cardiff Street. It is unfenced, unsheltered, rubber soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a baby plus a senior swing, springer, stand on spinner and a play system with slide, various climbing frames, noughts and crosses, monkey bar, flying fox. There are two benches at the side and a cute bike track around the play area. There is also a big grassy area what is good for some ball games. Good place for some afternoon outdoor activities and relax.
Cardiff Street, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- There is a lovely colorful playground in Blacktown Westpoint Shopping Centre on Alpha St, Blacktown. Best suited for littlies under 4's. Pirate themed play equipment includes colorful play system and platforms with soft climbing frames, soft bridges to climb over, steering wheel, stepping stones, noughts and crosses and more entertainig elements. Parents can find seat. You can find car parking, toilets (disabled, too), cafes, fast food and more in the shopping centre. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos.
near Westpoint Bus Interchange, Stand 9, Westpoint Shopping Centre, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- The Well Park Avenue playground is located on Wall Park Avenue (near Burnie St), Blacktown, New South Wales in a residential area. The playground is fully fenced and has a see-saw swing, fort, a slide, climbing net, sliding pole and spring rider all placed on soft fall. It is suitable for toddler, pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field around the playground for children to run around in. The playground has natural shade from trees. There is an unsheltered picnic table near the play area for snack or lunches. There is a shopping complex nearby.
LOT 2 Wall Park Ave, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
81 Blacktown Rd, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- This playground is set at Mitchell Reserve on Tudor Ave, Blacktown. Unsheltered, partially fenced, rubber soft fall grounded. The toy equipment is best suited for younger kids. You can find climbing poles with disks, slide, sliding pole, climbing frames, springer, and spinners. Next to the play are there is a large grassy area for some sports and ball games. Good place for some outdoor activities.
near Tudor Ave, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- New playground -- no details yet Edit:matt to visit
near 67 Richmond Road, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- Murray playground is located on 9 Murray Pl, Blacktown, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area. The playground has swings, sliding pole, single pole merry-go-round, fort and a slide. It is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. The playground is set on soft fall and is partially fenced with a barricade with gaps. The playground has a bench for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children.
9 Murray Pl, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- This playground is located on Landy and Charlton ROad. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a spring rider and a sliding pole on one area. All equipment is set on a softfall area. At atnoher area youc an find a play system with a mounted and ordinary spring rider. Around the park you can find a bike track.
2 Landy Road, Lalor Park NSW 2147, Australia