Playground:Blacktown Showground Precinct
Address: near 67 Richmond Road
Blacktown NSW 2148
New playground -- no details yet
Edit:matt to visit
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a lovely colorful playground in Blacktown Westpoint Shopping Centre on Alpha St, Blacktown. Best suited for littlies under 4's. Pirate themed play equipment includes colorful play system and platforms with soft climbing frames, soft bridges to climb over, steering wheel, stepping stones, noughts and crosses and more entertainig elements. Parents can find seat. You can find car parking, toilets (disabled, too), cafes, fast food and more in the shopping centre. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos.
near Westpoint Bus Interchange, Stand 9, Westpoint Shopping Centre, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- The Playground on 5 Lancaster Street, Blacktown, New South Wales. It is suitable for pre and primary school kids. It has a fort, see-saw and normal swings, monkey bar, slides and a sheltered picnic table for snack or lunches. It also has a drinking fountain. The playground is located within a residential area. The playground has a fence that run round it, but it has gaps in the fence.
5 Lancaster St, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- The playground on Maxwell Street is located on 23 Maxwell Street, Blacktown, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area and has a slides, swings, 2 single pole merry-go-rounds and a fort all placed on soft fall. This playground is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. It is partially fenced with a metal barricade. The playground also has a bicycle track for pre and primary schoolers.
23 Maxwell St, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- Deboraj Wicks Park is located on 1 Kerry Road, Blacktown, New South Wales. The park is located near residential homes. The park has two outdoor basketball/netball courts. It has swings, two forts, two slides, tunnels and spring riders for pre and primary schoolers. All these are placed on soft fall. It also has sheltered and unsheltered picnic areas and benches all round the playground and basketball/netball courts. This park is suitable for infants, pre schoolers, primary schoolers, high schoolers and disabled people.
1 Kerry Rd, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- This playground is located on Bruce Street, NSW. It's a small playground with a slide, climbing nets and sliding poles. It has a normal swing and a baby swing.
near 16 Bruce Street, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- There is a cute playground at Billy Goat Reserve on Cardiff Street. It is unfenced, unsheltered, rubber soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a baby plus a senior swing, springer, stand on spinner and a play system with slide, various climbing frames, noughts and crosses, monkey bar, flying fox. There are two benches at the side and a cute bike track around the play area. There is also a big grassy area what is good for some ball games. Good place for some afternoon outdoor activities and relax.
Cardiff Street, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- The Joseph Street Play ground is located near 36 Joseph Street, Blacktown, New South Wales. The playground is surrounded by residential homes and is small and suitable for pre and primary schoolers. It has a fort, slides, sliding pole and spring rides all on soft fall. The playground also has a bicycle track around it.
near 36 Joseph St, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia
- Murray playground is located on 9 Murray Pl, Blacktown, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area. The playground has swings, sliding pole, single pole merry-go-round, fort and a slide. It is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. The playground is set on soft fall and is partially fenced with a barricade with gaps. The playground has a bench for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children.
9 Murray Pl, Blacktown NSW 2148, Australia