Playground:Blair Park Playground, Croydon
Address: 1 Blair Ave
Croydon NSW 2132
This park is located on Blair Avenue inside Blair Park. It features a good playground which is fenced and shaded. There are two divided areas with toy equipment (for younger and older kids). As toy equipment you can find forts, slides, abacus, noughts and crosses, shop front, ladder, monkey bars, spiral pole, climbing mats, spring rider and a set of swings. At the side of the park there is some seating. Big open grass for ball and sports games.
Municipality of Burwood
ph: (02) 9911 9911
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Wangal Park is a large park located at the corner of Cheltenham Road and Royce Avenue, which incorporates Monash Reserve, located at the corner of Monash Parade and Royce Avenue. There is a good playground with large climbing net tower and a shaded play area which has baby and senior swing, spring rider, fort, spiral slide, climbing net, climbing wall, steps, toddlers slide. The park also features a skate park and basketball half court for older kids. Benches around. Big grassy field beside. Off street car parking. Other park facilities: shared path with exercise equipment, passive recreation facilities, picnic shelters and barbecues, kiosk and cafe. Indigenous planting and wetland ponds.
near 24 Monash Parade, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia
- Set at Prowse Reserve which is located between Cheltenham Road and Royce Avenue. The playground has two play areas. One is fenced and it is suited for toddlers. Features a springer, slide, ladder and a bench for parents. The other area is not fenced, and has various monkey bars and climbers, sliding pole, bridge, also a toddler slide, noughts and crosses and fwe other elements. The small reserve has pathway and shady trees.
near 23 Royce Avenue, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia
- This playground is set on Church Street inside Centenary Park. It is shaded and fenced. As far as toy equipment goes you can find most of them :). Among them you can find a play system with two slides, a monkey bar and a rope bridge. At the sides of this play system you can find two set of swings and a toddler toy. Set of swings and toddler toy are located on a softfall area. Around the park you can also find some seating area. This park has great facilities for large groups and families. There are also four sheltered picnic areas, children's bike path, basketball and cricket nets. At the front of this park you can find some parking area and a bus stop near. Pretty cool place.
114 Church St, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia
- This park is located on Edwin Street North. It partially fenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find: a set of swings. Equipment is set on a softfall area. At the side of the park you can find some parking.
near 161 Edwin St N, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia
- This small playground is located between Paisley Rd and the end of Fitzroy Street inside Reed Reserve. It is partially fenced and partially shady by trees. As toy equipment you can find a slide with sliding pole, spiral ladder and climbing mat, a spring rider and 2 senior swings. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. Parking can be found at the back of this reserve.
near 3 Fitzroy St, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia
- This park is located on Anthony Street. It is fenced and unshaded. You can find basic toy equipment: a set of swings. Equipmnet is placed on a softfall area. Some seating is available at the side of the park.
7 Anthony St, Croydon NSW 2132, Australia
- This small but challenging playground is located on John and Frederick Streets, Ashfield. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with nets which includes: one rope bridge, one climbing nets and one tower net. There is also a set of swings (one for younger and another one for older kids). All equipment is set on a softfall area. Parking is available at the side of the park.
near 112 Frederick St, Ashfield NSW 2131, Australia
- This playground is set in Kings Park, located on Kings Park Circuit in Five Dock. The play area is unfenced, shaded by sails. There is play unit with dual slide, pole, spider web climber and see saw. There are a few benches around the playground, also, you can find BBQ and picnic tables. Car parking, too.
near 4 Kings Park Circuit, Five Dock NSW 2046, Australia