Playground:Blaxland Riverside Park
Address: Jamieson Street
Silverwater NSW 2128
If you want a long day's fun for you and your kids, you should visit this Park. Kids will be busy with discovering all the toys and you'll enjoy a long stroll to the cafe.
There's a half circle construction with several swings at the entrance. It is followed by several tunnels and long slides with stairs and climbing equipment. There's also a huuuuge horizontal climbing net. If you don't have enough so far, you'll definitely stop at the long flying fox or check out the tree house behind it. At the very end kids will enjoy water play with a bunch of little fountains. Maybe the best water playground in Sydney???
Parents can enjoy a cup of coffee at Armory Wharf Cafe (http://armorywharfcafe.com/), open Monday-Thursday 8.30am to 4pm Friday 8.30am to 9.30pm Saturday 7.30am to 9.30pm Sunday 7.30am to 5.30pm Public Holidays 8.30am to 5pm Dinner service on Friday's and Saturday's over Daylight Saving. If you get hungry the Cafe offers meals or you can bring your own and enjoy some of the shaded picnic areas.
Toilets are located west of the Cafe, parking lot is at the entrance (it fills up quickly on the weekends, try to get there before 10am if it is warm sunny day).
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Gregory Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a fort with a slide and a spring rider. This reserve offers a great deal of facilities: tennis and basketball courts, a cricket pitch, a cycle path and picnic tables. This is an ideal place for large families and groups.
near 27 (end of) Gregory Street, Ermington NSW 2115, Australia
- This playground is located on Hilder Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a play system with a monkey bar and a slide. All equipment is set on a softfall area. At the front there is some seating. This reserve offers an amphitheatre and another childrens' playground.
near 31A Hilder Road, Ermington NSW 2115, Australia
- This park is located on Cumberland Square and Plover Street. As toy equipment you can find a wooden play system with a wooden bridge for older kids and another space for younger ones with two spring riders. There is a lot of open field area for kids to play. At the sides of the park you can find some seating.
Cumberland Square, Newington NSW 2127, Australia
- This park is located beside Silverwater Road. It is unfenced and unshaded (although there are nice trees around the playground area). This park has a water view kids and families can enjoy. As toy equipment you can find a play system with climbing area and slides and a set of swings. Around the park you can find sheltered picnic areas.
near LOT 92 Silverwater Rd, Silverwater NSW 2128, Australia
- This park is located on Trumper Street. It is fenced and unshaded. This playground is splited into two areas. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a spring rider on one area. At another area youc an find a fort with a slide. All equipment is set on a softfall area.
4 Trumper St, Ermington NSW 2115, Australia
- This playground is located on Hughes Avenue. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a fort with a slide and a spring rider. Around the park there is a bike track.
near 40 Hughes Avenue, Ermington NSW 2115, Australia
- This playground is located on Gladys Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a a slide, a rope bridge and a set of swings. At the side you can find some seats.
68 Gladys St, Rydalmere Nueva Gales del Sur 2116, Australia
- This park is located on Newignton Road inside Buruwang Park. Toy equipment includes a slide, fort, monkey bars, single-pole merry-go-round an climbing net and general hiding places. A bus stop is also available at the front of it. At the side of the park there is a shaded picnic area.
near LOT 35 Newington Blvd, Newington NSW 2127, Australia