Address: 86 Blenheim Rd
North Ryde NSW 2113
This playground area is located on Blenheim Road. It is kind of partially fenced, and for part of the play area shaded. Toy equipment includes: a flying fox, a sandpit, a see-saw, a set of swings, one slide, toddler spring riders and climbing nets. The area is suitable for picnics and has a fenced dog area beside. Going east you can find Myall Reserve. Oh and there is a nice bike riding track as well :)
Ryde City Council ph: (02) 9952 8222 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.ryde.nsw.gov.au
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Cressy Road. This is a great park for kids to have fun and includes two forts: one with a slide and another for climbing. There is also a merry go round and two swings. on a softfall area This area is sorrounded by trees and naturally shaded and has an oval use for cricket and soccer areas. This park is fully fenced and offers a cycle and a walk path.
184 Cressy Rd, Sydney NSW 2113, Australia
- This park is located on Magdala Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipmnet you can find: a play system with a slide, a monkey bar and a flying fox. As facilities you can find a toilets, a car park and a drinking fountain.
67A Magdala Rd, North Ryde NSW 2113, Australia
- This playground is located on Sager Place. It is fenced and shaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide and a set of swings. Nex to this playground you can find a restaurant and a bus stop.
near Sager Pl Near Elliott Av, East Ryde NSW 2113, Australia
- This is a small playground inside Pindari Park, at the end of End of Pindari and Gibb Steets. It is partially fenced and naturally shaded. Toy equipment includes: one slide, a see saw and a set of swings. This is a natural play area as well. Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
End of Gibb St, North Ryde NSW 2113, Australia
- Airmen's Park is located near the end of the Bradfield Road, West Lindfield. It's mostly fenced with gaps at the entrances. Area is lightly shaded by trees. There are two spring riders, two swings (one baby), upside downs see-saw and a bench for parents. Parents can enjoy a long walk at the Lane Cove Walking Track, south of the playground.
near the end of the Bradfield Road, West Lindfield, New South Wales 2070, Australia
- This medium size playground is located on Boyce Street. It is fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: a set of swings, a slide and a see-saw. This area offers a large open field for ball games.
32 Twin Rd, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- This playground is located on Milne Street. This park is partially fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one swing and a slide.
near LOT 6 Milne St, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- This playground is located on Fontenoy Road inside Tuckwell Park. Toy equipment includes one fort with slide and a spring rider. This parks offers some seating and parking at the sides and lots of open field area.
near 12 Fontenoy Rd, Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia