Address: near LOT 150 Bluehaven Drive
Old Bar NSW 2430
Bluehaven Playground is a very simple playground on Bluehaven Drive. It is unfenced, unsheltered and has a slide, some climbing frames and a see saw. Grassy spaces around are great for ball games or kite flying. Good for some afternoon fun.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small playground is set at Badgers Park on Rushby Drive. It is unfenced, unsheltered. The play equipment has a spiral side, bridge, ladder, sliding pole and a see saw. Open grassy field is good for run around and kick the ball. There is a covered picnic tables to snack some sandwiches after play. Good for some afternoon fun and relax.
near LOT 57 Rushby Drive, Old Bar NSW 2430, Australia
- This playground is beside the old bar beach near Ungala Rd. This is unfenced, unsheltered. The toy equipment are: a simple slide and a play system with a spiral slide, monkey bar, flying fox and another climbing and sliding frames, also there are 2 swings. There is an open grassy area great for ball games. At the side there is a sheltered and fenced swimming pool. You can sit on a bench or use the sheltered BBQ and picnic tables. A car parking is beside. It's a great place for a good weekend picnic enjoying the sea. Parents please help to make this article better by uploading some photos.
near Mudbishops Point Road, Old Bar NSW 2430, Australia
- This playground is set on the corner of Molong Road and Corkwood St. It's unfenced, shaded by sail, there are some trees at the side. Suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment there are 4 swings including 2 baby swings, a spring rider for 2 kids, a fort wit a spiral and wave slide and a set of climbing frames. You can find a bench and a sheltered picnic table at the side of the playground. There is a grassy area good for ball games.
Corner of Molong Rd Corkwood Street, Old Bar NSW 2430, Australia
- This playground is located on Anniversary Drive in Diamond Beach. The play area is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There are two separated play areas. One has a play unit with twisted slide, wooden bridge, monkey bar and other elements of climbing, whilst in the other area you can find a baby and a senior swing and a junior play unit with slide, climbing net and some other toys. Also, there is a basketball court for the older kids. There are some picnic tables and BBQ. Public toilets and car parking, too.
near 23 Anniversary Drive, Diamond Beach NSW 2430, Australia
- This playground is situated at the Market Square Park on Edwards Street. It's unfenced, unshelted, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a fort with spiral and wave slides and a set of climbing frames like climbing net, monkey bar, sliding pole, flying fox. Also there is another smaller fort with a slide for the little kids. There is a grassy area suitable for ball games. Beside the playground you can make a BBQ as you have a sheltered BBQ and sheltered&unsheltered picnic tables. A petrol station is beside.
near 5 Edwards Street, Cundletown NSW 2430, Australia
- The Mitchell Reserve is located on Mackay Street in Taree . The play area is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a fort with slide, tunnel, wooden bridge, poles, monkey bar and see saw. The park has grassy areas for some ball games. Public toilets are available.
near 53 Mackay Street, Taree NSW 2430, Australia
- The Taree Park is located on Florence Street in Taree. The playground is unfenced and unsheltered. Best suited for the older kids. As toy equipment you can find a play system with big fort, slides, climbing net, wooden bridge, chain bridge, tunnels, poles, monkey bars, see saw and many activities for climbing and jumping. There is a grassy area at the park, what is good for some sports and ball games.
near 7 Florence Street, Taree NSW 2430, Ausztrália
- The Ruprecht Park is located on Valerie Street in Taree. The playground is unfenced and unsheltered. There is a play unit with monkey bar, flying fox, chain bridge, poles, flying fox, climbing wall and many activities for climbing and jumping. Also, there is a baby and a senior swing. There is a grassy area at the park, what is good for some sports and ball games.
near 16 Valerie Street, Taree NSW 2430, Australia