Playground:Blues Point Reserve Playground
Address: 11-12 Blues Point Rd
McMahons Point NSW 2060
This palyground is located on Blues Point Road inside Blues Point Reserve. It is fenced and unshaded. This playground occupies a foreshore location and has excellent harbour, city and bridge views.It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a mounted boat, a whale sculpture and spinning rides. At the side you can find a picnic table and some parking.
North Sydney Council
ph: (02) 9936 8100
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small playground is located on Mil Mil Street inside Mary French Reserve Playground and inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. This is a swing only playground.
3 Mil Mil St, McMahons Point NSW 2060, Australia
- This playground is located on Victoria Street. This park offers a quiet shady, fully fenced playground with a small lawn area and seats. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings (one junior and another one for senior kids), a play system with two slides (one double)and a monkey bar. Thre is also one spinning toy. At the front you can find a seating area.
23 Victoria St, McMahons Point NSW 2060, Australia
- This playground is located on Lavender Crescent. It is partially fenced and unshaded. This is a cool and shady park with views to the harbour and city. It caters for a wide age range of children in an environment that is pleasant and relaxing for carers. The park links to Luna Park and beyond via the Lavender Bay foreshore. As toy equipment youc an find a set of swings, a spring mounted boat, a roundabout, a see-saw embankment slides an a roundabout. At the center of the park there is a platform seat. In front of the park you can find some parking area.
3 Lavender Crescent, Lavender Bay NSW 2060, Australia
- This park is located on Fitz Roy Street. It is fenced and naturally shaded. Equipment caters to a broad age range with activities suitable for fewer than fives at one end of the playground and activities suitable for over fives at the other. This park offers high climbing nets for older kids (with a great visual impact), a fort with a slide, a see-saw, and a family sized spring rider. At the side of the park you can find two picnic tables. At the front of the park you can find some parking.
31 Fitzroy St, Kirribilli NSW 2061, Australia
- Playground is located in a green area connecting Pottinger and Downshire St. Kids can play on a climbing system with variety of climbing and swinging toys. On the opposite side in the shade of trees are three benches.
near 2 Pottinger Street, Dawes Point NSW 2000, Australia
- This playground is really basic. It has two swings (one baby) and a fort with climbing net. It is complitely fenced and located in the shade of trees with four benches aside. The flooring is rubber and grass.
24 Trinity Ave, Dawes Point NSW 2000, Australia
- This playground is located on Ancrum Street. It is unfenced and naturally unshaded. As toy equipment you can find one set of swings.
35 Ancrum St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
- This playground is located on Woolcott Street. It is fenced and unshaded. Merrett Playground is set beneath two fabulous native trees and offers visitors lovely views across Sydney Harbour. The playground has a 'service station' theme; with an easily accessible pathway and 'road' system, a spring-mounted car, and a level play area with petrol bowsers, a mechanics workshop and a candy shop. There is also a merry go round. Also featuring a large deck, tunnel slides and an arm-power swing, this popular playground caters to children of all ages and abilities. Parking is available at the front of this park.
11-34 Woolcott St, Waverton NSW 2060, Australia