Address: Bobbin Head
Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park
Mount Colah NSW 2079
Bobbin Head National Park is a big park with something for everyone. It's a great families destination. There is a large fenced playground with all sorts of toys. They have 16 sheltered picnic tables and a couple of sheltered BBQs with picnic tables as well. Park is situated next to an open water so you can enjoy a swim or check out some boats in the marina. The place is wonderful for family hikes (on walking trails through woods).
For coffe or lunch you have a couple of options (Bobbin Inn at the entrance or Galley Foods Restaurant and Galley Foods Kiosk at the marina). There's also Gibberagong Environmental Education Centre where you can learn about nature.
Overall it's a great place to visit.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a sweet, small playground near the corner of Merrilong Ave and Seaview St in Mount Kuring-gai. It's fully fenced, mostly shaded by trees. Suited for toddlers and younger kids. There is a baby and a senior swing, a springer and a small play hut with curved slide, monkey bar, steps and shop front. Littlies can run around and kick the ball safe as there is some grassy space inside the fence. There is some seating for parents. Lovely place.
near corner of Merrilong Ave and Seaview Street, Mount Kuring-gai NSW 2080, Australia
- There is a very basic but lovely playground set under shady trees at Mt Kuring-Gai Park. It's located on the corner of Blackwood and Flanders Avenues. It's fenced. Best suited for younger kids, suitable for toddlers. There is a baby plus a senior swing, a see saw and a play unit with stepping stones, curved balance beam, lookout, slide, monkey bar and sliding and climbing pole. There is an oval beside for older kids to play. You will find a covered picnic area and toilets next to the playground. It's pretty lovely and relaxing place surrounded with large bushland/woodland with good tracks. Nice to see some wildlife and the surrounding beautiful plants, away from the busy city.
near Blackwood Ave cnr Flanders Ave, Mount Kuring-gai NSW 2080, Australia
- This new playground found in a lovely quiet area on the side of the bush and at the intersection of Forest Way and Windybank Way. The fenced playground provides plenty of new equipemnt. There are also tennis courts and short bushwalks and cycling tracks nearby. Bring some food to cook on the BBQ and make a day of it.
near Foster Way, Berowra NSW 2081, Australia
5 Anembo Rd, Duffys Forest NSW 2084, Australia
- A very simple playground with a set of two swings. Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
10 Anembo Rd, Duffys Forest NSW 2084, Australia
- This playground is located on corner of Anembo Road and Yallambee Road, Berowra. The playground is fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. Suitable for toddlers. There is a climbing frame set with flying fox, slide, twisted slide, ladders, poles, a baby and a senior swing, spring rider, etc. There is a picnic table under natural shade.
near Anembo Road, corner of Yallambee Road,, Berowra NSW 2081, Australia
- Next to the Foxglove Oval, Mt Colah, is set a well equipped playground, which is fully fenced, unsheltered and rubber soft fall grounded. It is located near Foxglove Rd. The play equipment features three suspended saddles, pommel swing, stand on spinner, spring rider, stepping stones and a play unit which includes fort, monkey bar, chain burmese bridge, pommel step bridge, slide, climbing mat, sliding and climbing poles, shop front and other elements. There is a shaded picnic table at the middle of the playground and a bench at the side. Right next to the play area is the Foxglove Oval (home of Hornsby Touch sports club) which is great for older kids and adults to playing sports and ball games. Car parking is very close.
near 24 Foxglove Road, Mount Colah NSW 2079, Australia
- This challenging wooden playground is located on the corner of the Pacific Hwy and Beryl St Mount Colah. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, monkey bars and a set of swings. This reserve offers some bushland creek ans sheltered picnic tables to enjoy.
near 1 Beryl Avenue, Mount Colah NSW 2079, Australia