Playground:Bolaro Ave Park
Address: 126 Bolaro Avenue
Greystanes NSW 2145
This playground is located on Bolaro Avenue. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of two monkey bars and a slide. At the side you can find a spring rider and two benches.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Dhalia Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a monkey bar and a set of swings. There is plenty of open space area.
- Bolaro Avenue Reserve is situated behind the tenis court (from Bolaro Ave). Entrances and parkings are from Bolaro Ave. and Merrylands Rd.. Playground is in the middle of quite large Greystanes Sportsground and has rubber basis. Kids can play on couple of spring riders, swings, slide, climbing net and monkey bar. They can also run around, there is a lot of space which is fenced. There is no shade on the playground, but there are lots of trees near the playground. There are quite some benches to seat arond. Across the street at Greystanes Public School on Marrylands Rd. there is also a bus station.
812 Merrylands Road, Greystanes NSW 2145, Australia
- Benaud Street Park is a nice small playground, fenced and unsheltered. The entrance is from a walking path going by on the west side perpendicular on Benaud Street (here you can park a car). There is quite lot of shade. You can find spring rider, see saw and a climbing net.There is also a Kennedy Health Care Group - Merrylands Aged Care Center nearby.
opposite 21 Benaud Street, Greystanes NSW 2145, Australia
- You can find a collection of playgrounds at Andrew Campbell Reserve on Reservoir Road in Prospect. There are the usual elements as slides including tunnel slide, swings, climbing frames and more entertaining elements. There are bike and walk paths around in the beautiful natural environment under nice trees. Also you can use picnic facilities. Car park is there. It is a perfect place for a weekend family excursion after a busy week. There are many enjoyable activities for all ages, especially for those who love nature. Parents, you can help improve this article by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near LOT 1 Reservoir Road, Prospect NSW 2148, Australia
- There is a small but cute playground at Gregory Park on Gregory St, Greystanes. There is a play system with nice painted pannels, slide, bridge, sliding pole, climbing frames, and there are two senior swings. Large grassy area is good for kids to burn some more energy, running around and play ball games. You can sit on one of the benches at the side under shady trees. Or bring a blanket and some sandwiches and make a, enjoyable picnic with the littlies.
near LOT 36 Gregory Street, Greystanes NSW 2145, Australia
- This is a nice playground on Mardi Street. Kids can play on slide, swings or climb the climbing tower. Playground is fenced and offers enough space so kids can run around or play ball games. There are a couple of benches scattered around the place.
14 Mardi St, Girraween NSW 2145, Australia
- Adler Parade park is good place for kids to burn some energy. The entrance is from north-east on Adler Parade. Car parking is right beside the playground on Adler Parade. Playground is fenced all around. The play equipment includes a slide with steps, swings (one for toddlers) and a climbing net. There is also some shade available on hot days. Nice place, good for running around and playing games.
43 Adler Parade, Greystanes NSW 2145, Australia
- This playground is located on Metella Road inside Metella Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two slides ad two set of swings. At the side you can find a sliding pole, a climbing net and wall. All equipment is placed on a softfall area.
211-223 Metella Road, Toongabbie NSW 2146, Australia