Address: near 109 Bold Street
Cabramatta West NSW 2166
This playground is situated on Bold Street in Cabramatta West. This playground has been built to accommodate the younger kids. There is some grass area around the playground; however this is not big enough for the older kids. There are 1 or 2 trees providing shade.
Fairfield City Council
ph: (02) 9725 0222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Located on the corner of David & Oliphant Streets in Mount Pritchard, this is a small and quiet playground built mainly for the younger kids; however there is a large amount of open grass area for the older kids to kick a ball or fly a kite. There are plenty of trees providing shade and a small bicycle track for extra entertainment.
Oliphant Street, Mount Pritchard NSW, 2170, Australia
- This playground offers activity for both the younger and older kids and can be accessed from both Peterlee & Stevenage Roads in Canley Heights. The playground will entertain the younger kids, while the older kids 'shoot some hoops' on the basketball court, kick a ball round on the grass or pedal their way around the bicycle track.
Peterlee Road, Canley Heights NSW, 2166, Australia
- This playground is situated on the corners of Hawthorn Street, Fitzroy Close & St Kilda Street in St Johns Park. There is plenty of equipment available for the entertainment of the younger kids while the older kids make use of the small bicycle track & open grass areas. This is a quiet suburban park with plenty of trees providing shade.
Hawthorn Street, St Johns Park NSW, 2176, Australia
- The Finlay park is located on the Finlay Avenue in Mount Pritchard. The playground is unfenced and partially shaded by trees, suitable for toddlers and soft fall grounded. It has the interesting geodesic climbing wall and a baby and a senior swing. The bench is available under shady trees. Car parking, too.
near 6 Finlay Avenue, Mount Pritchard NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is located on Hindmarsh Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find climbing equipment, two spring riders and a set of swings. At the side you can find some seats. All equipment is placed on a softfall area.
16 Hindmarsh Road, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- Situated in the quiet suburbs on the corner of Arbutus & Gladstone Streets in Canley Heights, this playground is perfectly designed for the younger or junior kids. It is completely fenced off, bringing peace of mind to the parents as they sit in the shade of trees, allowing their kids to play freely. There is a small bicycle track for the juniors as well as a little grass area to kick a ball round in.
Arbutus Street, Canley Heights NSW, 2166, Australia
- Located between Maxwells Ave (bus stop) and Sutton Rd. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Baby and senior swing, springers, monkey bars and other climbers, slide, sliding pole, abacus. Seating beside. Some grass to run around and a walk/bike track.
near 33 Maxwells Avenue, Ashcroft NSW 2168, Australia
- Found on the corner of Bolivia & Booyong Streets in Cabramatta, this small playground offers plenty of entertainment for the younger kids. There is a small bicycle track and open grass areas for the slightly older kids to enjoy, while parents can sit around a picnic table overlooking the kids at play.
Bolivia Street, Cabramatta NSW, 2166, Australia