Address: Bolivia Street
Found on the corner of Bolivia & Booyong Streets in Cabramatta, this small playground offers plenty of entertainment for the younger kids. There is a small bicycle track and open grass areas for the slightly older kids to enjoy, while parents can sit around a picnic table overlooking the kids at play.
Fairfield City Council
ph: (02) 9725 0222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This is just a very small playground inside the Jacquie Osmond Reserve. Kids can play on swings or two spring riders. Beside it is a picnic table in the shade. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
Jacquie Osmond Reserve, Warwick Farm NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is located on the reasonably quiet, Longfield Street in Cabramatta. It is set back from the road and surrounded by grass areas giving place for the older kids to kick a ball or fly a kite. The playground itself is filled with challenging equipment for the younger kids, while the trees provide some shade for the adults to sit and relax in.
Longfield Street, Cabramatta NSW, 2166, Australia
- Situated in the quiet suburbs on the corner of Arbutus & Gladstone Streets in Canley Heights, this playground is perfectly designed for the younger or junior kids. It is completely fenced off, bringing peace of mind to the parents as they sit in the shade of trees, allowing their kids to play freely. There is a small bicycle track for the juniors as well as a little grass area to kick a ball round in.
Arbutus Street, Canley Heights NSW, 2166, Australia
- Small playground by the Brickmakers Creek, across the Lawrence Hargrave Road is Warwick Farm Public School. Unfenced, unsheltered. There is a playhouse with abacus, a slide, stepping stones and a rock wall. Benches beside.
near 102 Lawrence Hargrave Road, Warwick Farm NSW 2170, Australia
- A well equipped playground which is located on Hart St, by the rail way. It has two shaded play areas, one with baby and senior swing, the other with springers and play unit - slides, monkey bars, flying fox, bridge, sliding pole, climbing wall, abacus, shop front, noughts and crosses. This playground is suitable for older kids as well as for toddlers. Between the two areas there is a picnic shelter. Also, benches around. For few meters away from the play unit, there is a fitness circuit. Beside the swings there is a basketball half court for older kids. Plenty of car parking just there.
near 20 Hart Street, Warwick Farm NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is located on the corner of Vale & Bareena Streets in Canley Vale. It has a 250m bicycle track with a large open grass area in the center of it, providing place for the older kids activities. There are a few trees providing shade and the park is almost entirely fenced in.
Vale Street, Canley Vale NSW, 2166, Australia
- This play area is located on Stroud Street in Warwick Farm. It is partially fenced and partially shaded by trees. It has a climbing frame set with various monkey bars, fireman's poles, slide, ladders and two spring riders. Benches are available under natural shade. Next to the playground you can find a large oval, where kids and adults can enjoy to be active together. Car parking, too.
near Stroud Street, Warwick Farm NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground offers activity for both the younger and older kids and can be accessed from both Peterlee & Stevenage Roads in Canley Heights. The playground will entertain the younger kids, while the older kids 'shoot some hoops' on the basketball court, kick a ball round on the grass or pedal their way around the bicycle track.
Peterlee Road, Canley Heights NSW, 2166, Australia