Address: near 181 Paterson Road
Bolwarra NSW 2320
Playground is located at the lookaout point with spectacular view on the country. With a couple of sheltered picnic tables and BBQ's this is a perfect family picnic spot. There are plenty of parking spaces. Children can play under a sun shade.
Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This is a big area for family picnics where children can run around freely. They can play on two sets of swing - each two swings (one baby), on two different see-saws and climbing net. If you prefer water games you can enjoy in the water. Mini train rides are available every Sunday from 11 a.m. ($3 per passenger). You can observe up to 300 bird species while walking on trails that surround the lake. Toilets and parkings spaces are available.
55 Scobies Lane, Oakhampton Heights NSW 2320, Australia
- This is a basic playground. Children can play on two swings (one baby), slide and two spring riders. There's one bench. Playground may have sun-shade. Toilets and parking spaces are near by.
corner of James and Odd Street, Maitland NSW 2320, Australia
- This small but lovely playground is situated on Stace Crescent in Tenambit. Unfenced, unsheltered soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a baby plus a senior swing and a slide with steps and some climbing frames. There is a bench at the side. Kids can play some ball games in the grass by the playground. Good for some afternoon activities for the little ones.
near LOT 67 Stace Crescent, Tenambit NSW 2323, Australia
- This playground is located on The corner of Athel Dombrain Drive and Victoria Street in Maitland. It is a very simple playground with a see saw and 1 baby plus 1 senior swing. Best suited for younger kids. The play area is covered and soft fall grounded. There is a bench for parents under a shady tree. The grassy area beside the playground is good for some ball games.
near 62 Victoria Street, Maitland NSW 2320, Australia
- Maitland Park has a great playground with something for everyone. Children can play on forts with slides,stairs,rope bridges,climbing walls, flying fox... There are many sensory exploration areas and everything is accessible for wheelchairs (including swings). Next to the playground is a bike track with road signs (not fenced) fro children to learn their skills. Picnic tables and BBQ's are available around the area. Cafe is located across the parking lot. Parking spaces - including 4 for disabled - are in front of the playground. Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
80 Devonshire Street Maitland NSW 2320, Australia
- This playground is located a bit far from Adams Street. There are a couple of sheltered picnic tables scattered around on the way there. Children can play on two swings, spring rider or fort big with slide. All around is green open space where children can run around or play ball games.
opposite 19 Adams Street, East Maitland NSW 2323, Australia
- Playground is located in the middle of a green area with bike track passing it. There are a couple of picnic tables (one sheltered). Children can play on slides, climbing walls and forts. Playground has sun shade.
between Porter Ave, Lawes St and Brunswick St, East Maitland NSW 2323, Australia
- A nice playground with fort with stairs,rope bridge,two slides,climbing wall, two spring riders and swings. Children can drive their bikes on track around the playground or run around. There's one bench.
opposite 16 Honeyoak Drive, Aberglasslyn NSW 2320, Australia