Playground:Bonna Point Reserve
Address: near 306 Prince Charles Parade
Kurnell NSW 2231
This small playground is located inside Bonna Point Reserve. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings. Bonna Point Reserve offers an ample open field space for families and large groups to enjoy. At the side you can find some parking. Toy equipment is set on softfall area. And of cource there is a small fairly sheltered beach near opposite the road near the boat ramp. Great place to splash in the water and watch the planes takeoff or land.
Sutherland Shire Council
ph: (02) 9710 0333
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This nice looking playground is located on Mitchell Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides and a climbing net. At the side you can find some parking.
near 19 Mitchell Road, Cronulla NSW 2230, Australia
- Peter Depena Reserve is fun for the whole family. There is plenty to do for everyone, including a free barbeque to use at your leisure. There is plenty of parking available and the playground is situated alongside a busy road; however there is a small car park in between the playground fence and the road which lowers the road noise. There is also a small coffee shop located next to the playground area. This is a great playground with climbing rope towers for the older kids and coloured stepping stones for others.
Russell Avenue, Dolls Point NSW , 2219, Australia
- Being situated alongside a beachfront, makes this playground the ideal setting for the adults and kids. With a fence enclosing the playground, the little ones can play and the adults can take in all the wonders of the sun, sea and sand. Cook Park is very large in size, but finding the playground on The Grand Parade Drive in Dolls Point, is easy. It can get a bit windy here.
The Grand Parade, Sans Souci NSW , 2219, Australia
- This modern and exciting playground is situated at Sir Joseph Banks Park on Livingstone Avenue, Botany. The toy equipment includes a challenging climbing set with climbing wall, ladder, ropes, poles and net, very exciting and crazy see saw, springers, abacus, monkey bar, flying fox, slide, merry go round, huge round swing for more kids, usual swings, wooden fort, slide. There is a covered picnic area. Large grassy spaces are great for more activities ore just to lounge. There is nice environment with tracks for walk and view also nice lakes with birds. Superb place for family picnic, relax and experiences. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos.
near 26 Livingstone Avenue, Botany NSW 2019, Australia
- Sun shaded playground with rubber flooring and away from the traffic, what more can you want... Kids can play on several toys, such as swings, slide, monkey bar, see-saw and spring rider. There's a path around so bring kiddy bikes. There are a couple of sitting points and plenty of space for running around. Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
Noora Avenue, Little Bay NSW 2036, Australia
- Offering only the basic facilities such as swings, slides, etc. this playground is not suitable for older children. However, being on Clarville Avenue makes the beach a 5 minute walk away. There are some medium sized open fields available here, but the design of the park makes it very difficult to see all the children from 1 central location in order to keep a watchful eye.
97-107 Clareville Ave, Sandringham NSW 2219, Australia
- This playground is situated on Tonbridge Street, Ramsgate and offers plenty of entertainment for the primary school child and younger. Older children might make use of the open fields or cricket nets and there is a toilet block that also caters for the disabled.
Tonbridge Street, Ramsgate NSW 2217, Australia
- This park is located on Judd Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide for pre-schoolers and a spring mounted boat. There is also a platform seat. There is also a bike track. There is also a picni table. At antoher area there is a climbing mountain a monkey bar and stepping stones.
near 30 Judd Street, Cronulla NSW 2230, Australia