Address: 8 Bonnieview St
Burraneer NSW 2230
This playground on Bonnieview St is located next to a stone wall where kids can try their climbing skills. Toys include playsystem with slide and rope bridge. There are two sets of swings and plenty of area for running around. A bench is located at the entrance to the park so parents have the overlook so kids to run on the street.
Sutherland Shire Council
ph: (02) 9710 0333
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Woodward Avenue, Caringbah. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, (one senior and another one for junior kids) and a monkey bar. There is also a spring rider and a set of swings. There is an unsheltered picnic table as well.
22 Woodward Ave, Caringbah South NSW 2229, Australia
- This playground is located on Denman Avenue, just near Woolooware Train Station. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a small fort with a slide and a themed mounted spring rider for pre- schoolers. There is also a merry go round and a set of swings. Parking is available at the side and front of this park. The train themed toy works well here.
14-16 Denman Avenue, Woolooware NSW 2230, Australia
- This is a small but very enjoyable playground located on Jacaranda Road in Sydney. The play area is patyalli fenced, unsheltered. You can find a baby and a senior swing, climbing farmes with slide, monkey bar, sliding pole and challenging bridge. There is a benche. This park is attached to a large oval. A great park to take older children, as they can play football or soccer while the young ones climb on the playground equipment. This park had a really nice feel. Good for some play and relax.
near 47 Jacaranda Road, Sydney NSW 2229, Australia
- Gunnamatta Park is a pleasant park with a well kept playground on the Cronulla train station side. Access via Tonkin St or the driveway off Nicholson Prde. The protected beach is a great place to enjoy the sand, water and watch passing ferry. The play equipment is well shaded by trees and has a slide, climbing toys and swings. There are also picnic shelters.
near 29 Tonkin Street, Cronulla NSW 2230, Australia
- This playground is located on Binaville Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a bucket merry-go-round and boat/car thing and a set of swings.
9 Binaville Avenue, Burraneer Nueva Gales del Sur 2230, Australia
- This park is located on Judd Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide for pre-schoolers and a spring mounted boat. There is also a platform seat. There is also a bike track. There is also a picni table. At antoher area there is a climbing mountain a monkey bar and stepping stones.
near 30 Judd Street, Cronulla NSW 2230, Australia
- This small playground is located on Castelanu Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and two set of swings.
near 2 Castelnau Street, Caringbah South NSW 2229, Australia
- This lovely playgroud is set at Cronulla Park by Cronulla Beach, located on the end of Ozone St. Unsheltered, unfenced, shady by trees, best suited to young children.. There is a play system with climbing frames and poles, slides and tunnel, and a small swing and a springer. You can find some fresh drink and food at one of the numerous nearby restaurants and cafes. A refreshing lazy place with beautiful parklands overlooking the beach. Bring a blanket and lounge after swim and play!
end of Ozone St, Sydney NSW 2230, Australia