Playground:Boronia Park, High St
Address: 112 High St
Hunters Hill NSW 2110
Thsi playground is located on High Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. There are two divided areas with toy equipment. These toys are suitable for primary school kdis. On one area you can find a play system with climbing ropes, nets and ladders. At another area you can find a variety of toys including a fort with slide, a set of swings, a climbing net and wall and a monkey bar. At the side of this park you can find some seating, unsheltered eating areas and parking.
Hunters Hill Council
ph: (02) 9879 9400
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This big playground is located on Boronia Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two slides, a set of swings, a merry go round and a monkey bar.
Boronia Ave, Hunters Hill NSW 2110, Australia
- There is a small but lovely playground on Penrose Street at Blackman Park. It is suitable for toddlers as there is a bay swing. Kids can enjoy sliding, swinging and playing on other elements as flying fox, monkey bar and sliding pole. Also some grassy spaces running around and kick the ball. The parents can chill and snacks on picnic table beside the play equipment. There is a small car parking. Nice woody relaxing place.
near 92 Penrose Street, Lane Cove West NSW 2066, Australia
- Fantastic is a good word for this playground that has everything. It's a wonderful place for family picnics, celebrations or just and afternoon out with the kids. Playground is located on Pittwater Road inside Buffalo Creek Reserve. This is a completely shaded park which includes a fort with slide for younger kids, and a play system with a slide, a bridge and a system of monkey bars as toy equipment. A set of swings is available behind this play system. Both systems have climbing nets. Around the park you can find a cycle track and sheltered eating areas and BBQs. In front of the park you can find some parking, toilets are to the east. This place is suitable for large families and groups. Parking can be tricky. There are plenty of of space to run around, and a mangrove bushwalk out the back as well.If walking is your thing you can access here the Great North Walk which leads you to Boronia Park at Hunters Hill to the south or to Thornleigh to the north.
216 Pittwater Rd, Gladesville NSW 2111, Australia
- This is a lovely park for toddlers in suburbian area. It is fenced and sun sheltered. Toys include small climbing tower, four swings (two baby), fort with slide and another slide for little ones. There's also a spring rider and a climbing net. All in all a nice place for afternoon on fresh air.
near 20 Cullen Street, Lane Cove West NSW 2066, Australia
- This playground is set on Kooyong Road. It is partially fenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a play system with a slide and a rope bridge. This park has got a bushland backdrop which serves as shade. At the side of the park you can find an unsheltered picnic table.
19 Kooyong Rd, Riverview NSW 2066, Australia
- This is a small playground in Tarban Creek Reserve. Kids can play in two types of swings or on spring rider. A bench is located below the trees. There's a lot of green space around for running. No fence toward the street though.
near 60 Prince Edward Street, Gladesville NSW 2111, Australia
- This park is set on Westminster Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: one fort with slide, a set of swings, two spring riders and a slide. There is some parking at the front of this park and open field area to enjoy which is good for picnics.
8 Westminster Rd, Gladesville NSW 2111, Australia
- This challenging playground is located on Hillcrest Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a plays sytem with a slide, a climbing net, a rope bridge and monkwy bars. There is also a spring rider and a set of swings.
50 Hillcrest Ave, Gladesville NSW 2111, Australia