Playground:Boronia Reserve Playground, Salamander Bay
Address: near 12 Boronia Drive
Salamander Bay NSW 2317
This playground is located on Boronia Drive in Salamander Bay. The playground is unfenced and partially shaded by trees. Suitable for toddlers. There is a fort with slide, ladder and poles, also, there is a baby and a senior swing. There are sheltered picnic tables and grassy spaces in this park.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Soldiers Point Road in Salamander Bay. The playground partially fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. As toy equipment you can find a play system with slide, various poles, ladders, monkey bars and many activities for climbing, jumping and sliding. The park is host an oval, picnic tables and BBQ. For a few meters away, you can find public toilets. Car parking, too.
near 253-255 Soldiers Point Road, Salamander Bay NSW 2317, Australia
- George Reserve - Soldiers Point Playground is between the busy Soldiers Point Road and the beach of Salamander Bay in NSW. It's partially fenced from the road. There are a long parking for cars and bus stop for a short walk nearby. The playground is sanded. There are five playing elements: two swings, two spring riders and one climbing tower. Beside you have two seats and more unsheltered picnic tables with some shielding trees. There are drinking fountain and toilets. The views are amazing, the playground is good and beach area fun as well.
near 173 Soldiers Point Road, Salamander Bay NSW 2317, Australia
- The Corlotte Point park is located on Corlette Point Road in Corlette. Nice playground at the beach side. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. You can find play unit with slide, tunnel, fireman's pole, monkey bar and some other climber, also, there is a spring rider. You can find sheltered BBQ and some unsheltered picnic tables. The open view of the water and the open space are all big plus joy, great for the families relaxing day. Car parking, too.
near 10 Corlette Point Road, Corlette NSW 2315, Australia
- The Conroy Park is located on Sandy Point Road in Corlette. The playground is partially fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a play unit with slide and many activities for climbing, jumping and sliding and a baby and a senior swing. There are picnic tables and BBQ. Great place for some outdoor activity and relax.
near 39A Sandy Point Road, Corlette NSW 2315, Australia
- The Pearson Park is located on Cromarty Road at Soldiers Point. This playground is set in the beach. It is unfenced and shady by trees. As toy equipment you can find a play unit with slide, ladder, monkey bar and some other elements. Also, there are picnic tables and BBQ. Pretty nice and relaxing place with wide open panorama with the view of the sea. Car parking and public toilets, too.
near 14 Cromarty Road, Soldiers Point NSW 2317, Australia
- This fully fenced playground is set at the Tomaree Sports Complex, located on Nelson Bay Road in Nelson Bay. As toy equipment you can find a play system with slide, twisted slide, tunnels, ladders, shop front, poles, noughts and crosses and some other toys. there are covered and uncovered picnic tables and BBQs. The park is host to plenty tennis courts, cricket courts, oval and swimming pools. Public toilets and car parkings, too. It is a perfect location for families to enjoy some quality time together.
near Nelson Bay Road, Nelson Bay NSW 2315, Ausztrália
- Playground in Spencer Park is located under the trees next to tennis courts and a couple of picnic tables. Toilets are next to tennis courts. Kids can play on fort with slide and climbing wall or some climbing toys (monkey bar). All in all it's a place where the whole family can have fun. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
Cnr Resthaven Ave & Soldiers Point Rd, Soldiers Point NSW 2317, Australia
- The Koala Reserve is located on Cook Parade in Lemon Tree Passage. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a baby and a senior swing. There is a picnic table under shady trees. You can find the ship harbour, great the boat lovers.
near 2-4 Cook Parade, Lemon Tree Passage NSW 2319, Australia