Playground:Bowden St Playground ,Bowden Street Ryde, NSW,
Address: near 35 Shepherd St
Ryde NSW 2112
This little playground is set on Bowden St so can accessed from Shepherd St.It is fenced,sheltered with sails,shady trees around,suitable for toddlers and younger kids,has kiddy bike path trough the park,seats.Toys frame including slide,steps up,swings,monkey bar,open grassy area and some.Nice area with decorative nature elements.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Anzac Park is on Anzac Avenue, West Ryde. It is partially fenced and shaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with a slide and a set of swings, a spring rider and a sliding pole. This has a great open space area to enjoy. At the side of the park you can find some seating area and parking
near 80 Anzac Ave, West Ryde NSW 2114, Australia
- This playground is located on Belmore Street. It is fenced and it has got a toddler combination equipment, triple swings, a mini climbing rope, spring toys. All toy equipment is placed on softfall. The area is great for picnics and going south you can find a restaurant not far from the park. There is also some parking area and accessible toilets. There is no fence between the play area and the river. (please make this article better up uploading some recent photos)
near 100 Belmore St, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- This small playground is located on Union Street. It is unfenced, unshaded and suitable for pre schoolers. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide and a spring rider. At the side of the park you can find some parking as well.
near 6 Union St, West Ryde NSW 2114, Australia
- This challenging and recenlty updated playground is located on Argyle Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes a fort with slide, a merry go round, a see saw and a set of swings. All equipment is set on a softfall area.Aditionally to the park you can find some picnic shelters and parking. This is an area which offers a sporstfield and a cycle path. Great place for large families and groups.
24 Argyle Ave, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- This small park is located on Wolger Road inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: a set of swings and a fort with a slide. There is some seating around the park.
49 Wolger Rd, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- This playground is located on Meadow Crescent inside Memorial Park. It is not fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one swing, a see saw, a monkey bar , spring rider and a fort with simple and tunel slides. Picnic areas with and without shelters, BBQs, seats and a cycle path are also available around the park.
13 Meadow Crescent, Meadowbank NSW 2114, Australia
- Bennelong Park is located on Waterview Street and right at a waterfront. This park is partially fenced and naturally shaded. There is basic toy equipment: one set of swings. There are some seats around the park as well.
65 Waterview St, Putney NSW 2112, Australia
- Yamble Reserve is a beautiful park with a wonderful new playground - Livvi's Place. There's plenty to do for everyone. You can bring kiddy bikes and have a stroll around the park. Or let kids imagination fly at the maze path with sensory art and plantings. There is a double flying fox, swings (check out the hammock one), satellite dish spinner, a huge pyramid for kids to climb on. Then tunnels, slides, climbing nets, sand pit and much, much more. Reserve your whole day and have a lunch at the sheltered BBQs and picnic tables. It's a all abilities playground, with toilets and drinking fountain. A large parking lot is straight off Quarry Road. The smaller one located off Clermont Avenue is closed on weekends. Please help make this article better and upload some photos from your visit, thank you.
196-218 Quarry Rd, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia