Playground:Bowman Playground and Gardens
Address: opposite 39,50 Michael Street
North Lambton NSW 2299
Playground is fenced with a few sitting areas. There's a bigger green area behind it (not fenced though).
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Newcastle Road, Jesmond. It has swings, fort, slide, see saw, springer and various other toys. Climbing toys also can be found. It has a nice park around with seats. Bike path is near. BBQ and toilet.
near 231-239 Newcastle Road, Jesmond NSW 2299, Australia
- This playground is located on Morehead Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a slide and a spring rider. At the side, you can find an unsheltered picnic table.
- This playground is set in Lambton Park, located on the corner of Elder and Morehead Streets. Unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes big rope climbing ball, roundabout, a small play house, baby and senior swings, slides, water play equipment. Also, kids can ride bikes/scooters on a track and there are grassy areas for ball games and run. There are picnic tables, BBQ, seats, historic rotunda, toilets and tennis courts beside.
LOT 7075 Elder Street, Lambton NSW 2299, Australia
- This playground is located on Morpeth Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a spring rider, a set of swings and a monkey bar. At the side you can find two benches.
- This playground is located on Sandgate Road,NSW. Equipment is : fort, slide, sliding pole, swings, abacus, some climbers and a picnic table. An Oval is nearby.
near 80-104 Sandgate Road, Birmingham Gardens NSW 2287, Australia
- This small playground is located on Gwydir street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings.
Cnr of Westcourt Road & Gwydir St, New Lambton NSW 2305, Australia
- A small playground with huge area around it for children to play. They can also drive their bikes on tracks around the area. There's plenty of space for family picnics, also three sheltered picnic tables. Parking is at the end of Boomerang Road.
end of Boomerang Road, Waratah West NSW 2298, Australia
- This playground is located on Lovell Parade. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a monkey bar and a sliding pole. At the side you can find an unsheltered picnic table.