Playground:Bradfield Park Playground
Address: 31 Fitzroy St
Kirribilli NSW 2061
This park is located on Fitz Roy Street. It is fenced and naturally shaded. Equipment caters to a broad age range with activities suitable for fewer than fives at one end of the playground and activities suitable for over fives at the other. This park offers high climbing nets for older kids (with a great visual impact), a fort with a slide, a see-saw, and a family sized spring rider. At the side of the park you can find two picnic tables. At the front of the park you can find some parking.
North Sydney Council
ph: (02) 9936 8100
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Bradly Avenue. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment youc an find a roundabout, a cradle rocker, a set of swings and pony style spring rockers and a play system with two slides. At the side you can find a picnic table. At the front there is also some parking.
8 Bradly Ave, Kirribilli NSW 2061, Australia
- This playground is located on Lavender Crescent. It is partially fenced and unshaded. This is a cool and shady park with views to the harbour and city. It caters for a wide age range of children in an environment that is pleasant and relaxing for carers. The park links to Luna Park and beyond via the Lavender Bay foreshore. As toy equipment youc an find a set of swings, a spring mounted boat, a roundabout, a see-saw embankment slides an a roundabout. At the center of the park there is a platform seat. In front of the park you can find some parking area.
3 Lavender Crescent, Lavender Bay NSW 2060, Australia
- This playground is located at the end Of High Street insided Kesterton Park. It is fenced and unshaded. Equipment includes swings, see-saw, a climbing tower and a fort with a slide. Equipment is placed on a softfall area. Some seating and picnic table is available at the side of this park. Tucked at the base of a magnificent sandstone cliff face, and with views across Sydney Harbour, this delightful harbourside playground will appeal to both children and adults. The custom designed cable structures are packed with a range of activities and are particularly appropriate in this foreshore location as they are visually unobtrusive and 'light' on the ground. Together with the stunning outlook, picnic shelters, toilets and a fully fenced play area make Kesterton Park Playground a great destination.
146 High St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
- This palyground is located on Blues Point Road inside Blues Point Reserve. It is fenced and unshaded. This playground occupies a foreshore location and has excellent harbour, city and bridge views.It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a mounted boat, a whale sculpture and spinning rides. At the side you can find a picnic table and some parking.
11-12 Blues Point Rd, McMahons Point NSW 2060, Australia
- This playground is located on Rawson Street. It is fenced and partially shaded. Designed to fit neatly into the existing landform, this low-key timber playground is tucked into the quiet Neutral Bay valley. Activities cater primarily to older children with swings, slides, climbing walls and a fun 'spinning cup' ride. Younger children will enjoy the ground level activities including a spring-mounted jeep and cubby house area. Parking can be found at the side this park.
47 Rawson St, Sydney NSW 2089, Australia
- This small playground is located on Mil Mil Street inside Mary French Reserve Playground and inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. This is a swing only playground.
3 Mil Mil St, McMahons Point NSW 2060, Australia
- This playground is located on Victoria Street. This park offers a quiet shady, fully fenced playground with a small lawn area and seats. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings (one junior and another one for senior kids), a play system with two slides (one double)and a monkey bar. Thre is also one spinning toy. At the front you can find a seating area.
23 Victoria St, McMahons Point NSW 2060, Australia
- Playground is located in a green area connecting Pottinger and Downshire St. Kids can play on a climbing system with variety of climbing and swinging toys. On the opposite side in the shade of trees are three benches.
near 2 Pottinger Street, Dawes Point NSW 2000, Australia