Address: near 19 Terry Rd
Eastwood NSW 2122
This playground is located on Terry Road inside a residential area. It is partiually fenced and partially naturally shaded. Toy equipment includes: a slide, a see-saw, a set of swings and a spring rider. Please improve this article by taking a few photos - thanks
Ryde City Council
ph: (02) 9952 8222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- David Hamilton Reserve links Holway Street and Terry Road in Eastwood in open playground in a residential area with swings, spring rider and a broad playhouse with climbing possibilities. A concrete track leads through the middle of the reserve. Some of the seats a natural shaded. The park is named after David Hamilton who was a councillor in Parramatta City Council in 1948, 1950 and 1953.
near 19 Holway St, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- This great playground is at Eastwood Park. It is partially fenced and picnic shelters. The playground is divided into a lower playground and it offers: spring rockers, a swing, a slide, and music chimes and a fort. The upper playground offers: swings, a climbing frame, a slide and a see saw. A cycle path is also available.
22 Lakeside Rd, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- This playground is located on Mobbs Lane inside Mobbs Lane Reserve. It is unfenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides (one spiral) a spring rider and at another area a set of swings. This reserve offers areas of remnant bushland, with an area of almost 4 hectares and off-street parking.
LOT 1 Mobbs Ln, Epping NSW 2121, Australia
- This small grassy playground is located on Brush Road inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and two spring riders. You can find a bus stop just in front of this park.
Corner of Brush Rd Hermoyne St, West Ryde NSW 2114, Australia
- This colourful playground is located on Perkins Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: A set of swings, a small flying fox, one slide and two spring riders. There is also great open area to play in.
42 Perkins St, Denistone West NSW 2114, Australia
- David Scott Reserve is found on the Corner of Wyralla Ave and Midson Rd, Epping NSW, beside the tennis courts. There are a set of swings for bigger kids outside the main fenced playground, which is really designed for toddlers and pre-schoolers. A small slide, a single pole merry-go-round, and a climbing net are all inside a fenced area with soft fall.
Corner of Wyralla Ave and Midson Rd, Epping NSW 2121, Australia
- Small playground for younger children next to Somerville Park, beside the - Childhood Eduction Centre and Café off Blaxland Rd Eastwood NSW. The area is fenced, you will find swings and a few tunnel slides as part of an interesting for playing area.
near LOT 11 Blaxland Rd, Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia
- This is a simple playground with slide, swings and spring rider. A bench for is nicely situated below the big tree so there's bound to be a nice afternoon out for all. Parents please help make this article better and add some info and photos. Thank you
Cnr of Bell Avenue & Winbourne St East, West Ryde NSW 2114, Australia