Playground:Breen Park, Willarong Rd
Address: 204B Willarong Rd
Caringbah NSW 2229
This playground is located in Breen Park, next to a Glenn McGrath Oval. Kids can play on toys such as fort and tow slides. It is situated in a nice shady area and fenced from the street by vegetation fence.
Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
Sutherland Shire Council
ph: (02) 9710 0333
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
346A Kingsway, Caringbah NSW 2229, Australia
- This playground is located on Sunnyside Avenue. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a rope bridge, a monkey bar and a spring rider. Around the park you can find a bike track. There are some seats around this park.
20 Gordon Street, Caringbah NSW 2229, Australia
15 Laguna St, Caringbah South NSW 2229, Australia
- This is a small but very enjoyable playground located on Jacaranda Road in Sydney. The play area is patyalli fenced, unsheltered. You can find a baby and a senior swing, climbing farmes with slide, monkey bar, sliding pole and challenging bridge. There is a benche. This park is attached to a large oval. A great park to take older children, as they can play football or soccer while the young ones climb on the playground equipment. This park had a really nice feel. Good for some play and relax.
near 47 Jacaranda Road, Sydney NSW 2229, Australia
- Kareena Park is divided into two parts - one is the playground and a tea house (for more info check http://www.teahouse.com.au/) and the other one is the E. G. Waterhouse National Camellia Garden with a BBQ area and playground at the south end of the gardens (for more info check http://www.sutherlandshire.nsw.gov.au/Recreation/Parks/Camellia_Gardens_Caringbah_South). First playground has entrance from the Kareena Road and is fenced and nicely shaded by trees. Kids can play on several toys such as slide, playhouse. There's also a bench inside the fence. Please helpmake this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
opposite 106 Kareena Road, Miranda NSW 2228, Australia
- This small playground is located on Castelanu Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and two set of swings.
near 2 Castelnau Street, Caringbah South NSW 2229, Australia
- This playground is located on Woodward Avenue, Caringbah. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, (one senior and another one for junior kids) and a monkey bar. There is also a spring rider and a set of swings. There is an unsheltered picnic table as well.
22 Woodward Ave, Caringbah South NSW 2229, Australia
- This playground is located on Wonga Road, just up from the boat ramp. It is partially fenced with limited natural shad. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide. There are also two platform seats, toilets and some parking.
8 Wonga Road, Yowie Bay NSW 2228, Australia