Address: 45 King St
Wollstonecraft NSW 2060
This lovely park is located in the shade of fig trees. There are several paths and bridges that cross the playground. It's theme is children's garden so you can see daisies all around the place (in mosaics on the concrete floor, on wheels). Kids can play on swings or slide. Parents can enjoy the lovely shade and sit on the benches.
Bus stop is near by, parking is available on King St, toilets are in the park.
Lane Cove Council
ph: (02) 9911 3555
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Euroka Street. It is unfenced and partially shaded. This park caters primarily to older children and incorporates many fitness and strength activities such as monkey bars, rope climbers and vertical wall climbers with more traditional activities such as slides, spinners and a spring-mounted skateboard. You can also find a sliding pole. A low masonry wall provides a hang-out space adjacent to a rubber surfaced hand-ball court. The playground is set into a lush shaded location and provides a relaxed meeting space for both adults and local children.
near 65-67 Euroka St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
- This playground is located on Woolcott Street. It is fenced and unshaded. Merrett Playground is set beneath two fabulous native trees and offers visitors lovely views across Sydney Harbour. The playground has a 'service station' theme; with an easily accessible pathway and 'road' system, a spring-mounted car, and a level play area with petrol bowsers, a mechanics workshop and a candy shop. There is also a merry go round. Also featuring a large deck, tunnel slides and an arm-power swing, this popular playground caters to children of all ages and abilities. Parking is available at the front of this park.
11-34 Woolcott St, Waverton NSW 2060, Australia
- This playground is located on Ancrum Street. It is unfenced and naturally unshaded. As toy equipment you can find one set of swings.
35 Ancrum St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
- Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
near 6-8 Duntroon Avenue, St Leonards NSW 2065, Australia
- This playground is located on Victoria Street. This park offers a quiet shady, fully fenced playground with a small lawn area and seats. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings (one junior and another one for senior kids), a play system with two slides (one double)and a monkey bar. Thre is also one spinning toy. At the front you can find a seating area.
23 Victoria St, McMahons Point NSW 2060, Australia
- This is a small playground on Burlington Lane and Sophia Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net a see-saw and a spring mounted car.
2 Sophia St, Crows Nest NSW 2065, Australia
- For a lovely day out in nature go and visit this playground. It is suitable for older kids. They will enjoy exploring the big wooden house and slides, climbing net and swings. There's sandy beach so building sand castles is a must :) If children get tired of playing on the playground you can check out the Aboriginal interpretive walking track which leads you around the island through the bushland and offers great views of the harbour and city. Benches are beside water, overlooking water. Parking spaces are limited (on Shirley Rd). Please help make this article better and add some photos of the playground, thank you.
start of Shirley Road, Wollstonecraft NSW 2065, Australia
- Propsting playground set on River Rd. and has only one equipment;climbing frame with slide,ladder, abacus,climbing wall and swings.Suitable for toddler and older kids.Has some shady trees,seat,table,car parking.It is fenced,area is on soft fall.
near 57 River Rd, Greenwich NSW 2065, Australia