Playground:Brett Park, NSW
Address: cnr Formosa St & Henley Marine Drive
Drummoyne NSW 2047
Located on Formosa Street. This playground is for older kids. There are see-saw, swings and fort with several slides. It's sun shaded and fenced against street below. Picnic tables and BBQs are alla round the park, mostly located in the shade of trees.
There are two restaurants across the street.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Small local playground, located between Alexandra St and Ferry Ln. The unique playground is set under trees. Equipment: tunnel, unique carved and painted wood colums and other structures for climbing up and play on, set of sand. There is seating.
near 45 Alexandra Street, Drummoyne NSW 2047, Australia
- This is a pretty cute ship themed playground at Dunlop Reserve located on Roseby Street, Drummoyne. It is fully fenced, unsheltered, partially shady by trees, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. It has lovely colorful equipment that includes a ship play structure with slides, spiral pole, fireman's slide, noughts and crosses, abacus, climbing frames, steering wheel and lookout. There are benches around, you can chill sitting on one of those and enjoying the pretty nice view of the sea.
near 16 Roseby Street, Drummoyne NSW 2047, Australia
- This playground is set at Montague Park, located on Henley Marine Drive in Drummoyne. It is fenced and naturally shaded. Suitable for toddlers. You can find ship structure with slide, ladder, poles, bridge, fort, spring rider and a baby and a senior swing. There are a few benches, public toilets and nice grassy area.
near 120 Henley Marine Drive, Drummoyne NSW 2047, Australia
- For a days of fun or just a nice afternoon, visit this park It's huge and kids will have lots of fun. Little ones will enjoy playing games in the sand, see-saw and swings, or just simple water play. Older ones will enjoy long slides, climbing tower and a 20 m long flying fox. Park is accessible for all. There are picnic tables and BBQ so bring your lunch. Toilets are on Manning Street. Parking is up front. Have fun :)
near 9 Byrnes Street, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
- Bridgewater Park is right near the Balmain Cove complex (on the cusp between Rozelle and Balmain) on Margaret Street and Warayama Place. It is a perfect location for families to enjoy some quality time together, especially on the weekends. The playground is fenced, partially shaded by sail, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. Has cute and interesting equipment with swings, slides, springers, spinners, climbing nets and frames and so more. There is a sheltered picnic area with tables and BBQ. There is green space for a group of kids to play footy, cricket or soccer. Or bring a blanket and picnic and lounge in the grass. With water views to boast, and Birkenhead Point marina right opposite you, the views are priceless. Ramp access back to street level is also available.
near LOT 1032 Margaret Street, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
- This playground is set at Leichhardt Park, located on Glover Street in Lilyfield. It is partially fenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. As play equipment you can find fort with slides, monkey bar, climbing wall, a baby and a senior swing, nest swing, also, there is seniors outdoor fitness station. There are public toilets, picnic tables and large oval. Next to the playground there is aquatic centre. Car parking, too. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
near 58 Glover Street, Lilyfield NSW 2040, Australia
- The playground is located near by The Esplanade. It has slide, fort and climbers. Open grass beside. Shaded. Seats around and an oval and bike/walk path.
near 29 The Esplanade, Drummoyne NSW 2047, Australia
- This playground is located on Cook Street in Rozelle. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. Equipment: playhouse, slide, climbing wall, poles, stand on spinner, shop front, a baby and a senior swing, spring riders. There is a bench for parents to sit and chill.
near 33 Cook Street, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia