Address: 2A Briddon Close
Pennant Hills NSW 2120
This small playground is located on Briddon Close. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a spring rider.
Hornsby Shire Council
ph: (02) 9847 6666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- A simple playground and park that links Leith and Malahide Roads Pennant Hills. You will find a path linking the two roads and a set of swings. Beside Pennant Hills Public School.
End of Leith Road, Pennant Hills NSW 2120, Australia
- Jack Thompson Reserve is found at the end of End of Taylor Pl, Pennant Hills NSW. A nice timber challange course for younger kids, with a couple of bridges, ramps and slides. There is a spiders web climbing net and a couple of swings as well . The park is fenced and there is also a large open area to run around in.
End of Taylor Pl, Pennant Hills NSW 2120, Australia
- This park is located on New Farm Road inside New Farm Road Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a complex play system with two bridges and a slide. At the side youc an find a srping rider and a set of swings. You can also find two benches.
near 52A New Farm Road, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia
- This park is located on Parkhill Crescent. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a slide and two spring riders.
8 Parkhill Crescent, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- Wollundry Park is located under the trees so there's shade any time of day. Playground is complitely fenced and quite big. There are a couple of spring riders, swings (one baby), see-saw and a big fort with slides. A sheltered picnic table and three benches make enough room for parents two enjoy and observe their children play. A bike path is just outside the fence. Parking place is behind it.
next to 58 Yarrara Road, Pennant Hills NSW 2120, Australia
- Elederberry park is found at the end of Elderberry Pl, Cherrybrook NSW. A nice clean local playground with swings (inc on baby swing), a small slide, spring rider and a small fort with a sliding pole. Nice quiet area and some shade from the trees beside the equipment.
End of Elderberry Pl, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia
- This playground is located on Bishop Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings. At the side you can find a bench.
14-16 Bishop Avenue, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia
- This small playground is located on Pogson Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. You can find basic toy equipment: a set of swings.
near 5 Pogson Drive, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia