Address: 7 Greendale Road
Bringelly NSW 2556
This playground is located on Greendale Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a a slide and a see-saw. At the side you can find some seats.
Liverpool City Council
ph: (02) 9821 9222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- You can find this basic local playground on Blaxland Ave. It's unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There are some trees around and seating, also a picnic table right beside. The kids can enjoy ususal elements as slide, monkey bars, sliding pole, abacus, swings (incl. baby swing) and few other toys. Some grass for ball games.
near 10 Blaxland Avenue, Luddenham NSW 2745, Australia
- This playground is located on Roots Avenue inside Sales Park. It is partially fenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find one fort with slide and two set of swings. There are also two sheltered picnic areas. This place is good for large families and groups.
Roots Ave, Luddenham NSW 2745, Australia
- This playground is located on Cnr Fourth and Eleventh Avenues. It is partly fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide and climbing frames, monkey bar, abacus and a see-saw. At the side you can find some seats. A this place you can also find tennis and rugby courts, an oval beside.
286 Fourth Avenue, Austral NSW 2179, Australia
- This fenced playground is located on Edmondson Avenue in Austral. Partially sheded by nice tress. Suitable for toodlers. You can find play unit with slide, abacus, noughts and crosses, ladder, poles, flying fox and other climber. There are two spring riders and a baby and a senior swing. Around the playground there are some football courts and baseball court, where kids and adults can enjoy to be active together. Public toilets and small restaurant are available. Car parking, too.
near 85 Edmondson Avenue, Austral NSW 2179, Australia
- Nice playground, located on Kensington Dr. Partly shaded, based on sand, unfenced. The you equipment: stand on spinner, basket swing, balance beam, stepping stones, springer, play unit with slide, climbing wall, climbing net and other climbers, sliding pole. Seating around and walk ways. Green grass and trees. Off-street car parking.
near Kensington Drive, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- Located on Cnr of Glenrowan Dr and Rhodes Pl. The play area is shaded, unfenced. There is a slide, various climbers, swing and other entertaining elements (You can help to make this article better by adding details and photos of this playground). There is a shaded picnic area beside, with tables, benches and an uncovered bbq beside. Walk/bike paths through the park, also a lovely creek with a small bridge. Bus stop right there. Green grass and trees around. Nice park!
near 55 Glenrowan Drive, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- Fenced, unsheltered playground with basic equipment, set on Foveaux Circ near Kensington Dr. Tyre swing, slide with ladder, climbing wall and net and a springer fro two kids. Benches inside the fence. Out of the fence is a grassy park.
near LOT 1550 Foveaux Circuit, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- This playground is located on Royal George Drive, set near by the lake. It is unfenced and unshaded, surrounded with some trees. As toy equipment you can find a ship themed fort with slide and climbers, and a set of swings. Grassy rooms around for ball games and picnic. At the side of this park you can find two seating areas and sheltered picnic areas. Around this park you can find a bike track, also walk ways around this beautiful lake and wetland. Car parking is nearby. Also volleyball courts. You can find an outdoor gym eastward along the Royal George Dr. Families can enjoy weekend picnics by the lake.
near 25 Royal George Drive, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia