Address: 18-50 Brooker Ave
Beacon Hill NSW 2100
This playground is set on Brooker Avenue. It is naturally shaded and unfenced. Suitable for pre and primary school kids. Equipment is set onto a softfall area and includes one fort. Seats and platform seats are available around the park. There is also a small toddler play area underneath the main fort.
Warringah Council ph: (02) 9942 2111 http://www.warringah.nsw.gov.au
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is inside Kerry Reserve on Kerry Close. It is not fenced and it has got some natural shade. Toy equipment includes two swings.
End of Kerry Close, Beacon Hill NSW 2100, Australia
- This playground is set on Mills Place, opposite Courtley Rd, Beacon Hill. It is not fenced and no real natural shade on the swings, but there are great views. And a grassy hill to roll down :)
near LOT 14 Mills Pl (opposite Courtley Rd), Beacon Hill NSW 2100, Australia
- This playground is situated at Goroka Park on Government Road and Ethie Road. It is not fenced and there is lots of open field area to play. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide, a sliding pole, and a merry go round. This playground is suitable for pre and primary school kids. Toy equipment is set on a softfall area. Some seating is available around the park.
53 Government Rd, Beacon Hill NSW 2100, Australia
- This park links Jimada Avenue and Dixon Ave Frenchs Forest. It s unfenced and has some natural shad. You can find basic toy equipment: A set of swings, a spring rider and a see- saw. You can find two seats around the park.
near 15 Jimada Ave, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia
- There is a fenced playground at Beacon Hill Reserve (Willandra Reserve, Beacon Hill Playing Fields) on Willandra Road, right on top of Beacon Hill. The play equipment is set on rubber soft fall underfoot and includes, fort, slides, safely sitting merry go round, climbing wall, spring riders, climbing net, sliding and climbing poles, spinner, climbing frames and benches for the parents. You can find grassland around, great for running, ball ames or even to flying kite. There is a lookout for more experience and joy. Car parking available. Parents, you can improve this article by uploading some photos.
near 26 Willandra Road, Beacon Hill NSW 2100, Australia
- This playground is located on Patanga Road inside Patanga Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: One fort with slide, a set of swings. All toy equipment is set on a softfall area. You can also find a picnic table. Parking is also available at the side of the park. A variety of facilities can be found along Patanga Road including restaurants.
7 Patanga Rd, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia
- A pleasant open forest with path linking Careden Ave to Comack Rd. Plenty of grass area to run around and a set of swings to play on. Please update this article uploading a few photos after your next visit.
End of Careden Ave, Beacon Hill NSW 2100, Australia
- This open space playground is located on Paxton Street and Brentwood Avenue inside a residential area. It is partially fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one slide and a set of swings and a see-saw.
Corner of Paxton St and Brentwood Pl, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, Australia