Playground:Brookvale Northern Park
Address: LOT 47 Federal Parade
Brookvale NSW 2100
This playground is located on Federal Parade & Brookvale. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. This playground is separated into two parts: one area is shaded and the other is unshaded. Toy equipment includes: two forts (one on each area) and one set of swings. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. You can find four shaded picnic areas, as well as seats, around the park. There is also a bike track around the park.
ph: (02) 9942 2111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on May Road inside May Road Reserve. It is partially fenced and shaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide and a set of swings. Some parking is available at the side of this park. You can find a variety of restaurants around this park.
near 56 Poplar Ln, Narraweena NSW 2099, Australia
- This playground is inside Ryan Reserve. It is on Ryan Place and it is not fenced. Toy equipment includes: one slide and two swings.
3 Ryan Pl, Beacon Hill NSW 2100, Australia
- This modern playground is set at Green St.Park on Old Pittwater Road.It is full fenced,some play area is covered with sails, other based on sand.Has shady trees around and open area for run and games,benches,picnic tables.So can find car parking.The play equipment including swings, one for toddlers,step frame, climbing wall, fort with slide and ladder,rockers, spinner, balance beam,paralel bars and other climbing frames.
near 27 Old Pittwater Rd, Brookvale NSW 2100, Australia
- Great open space park located on McIntosh Road. It is fenced and naturally shaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide and a set of swings. You can find some parking and picnic tables at the side of this park. On McIntosh Road you can find a bus stop.
54 McIntosh Rd, Narraweena NSW 2099, Australia
- This playground is located at the end of Warri Close (and the end of Lascelles Rd North - a foot path links the two streets through the park). It is unfenced and naturally shaded. Basic toy equipment can be found here: one slide, a spring rider and a see saw. A picnic table is located next to this playground.
End of Warri Close, Narraweena NSW 2099, Australia
- This small grassy playground is located on Makim Street. There is basic toy equipment: one set of swings (one for baby and two for older kids), a spring rider and a slide. It is unfenced and unshaded. You can find some parking at the front of this park.
near 16 Makim St, North Curl Curl NSW 2099, Australia
- This great playground is situated inside Princess Mary Reserve. It is on Princess Marry Street and Mc. Killop Road and it not fenced. This playground is suitable for baby, pre school and primary school kids. Toy equipment consists of two baby swings, one fort with slide and a climbing tower. All equipment is situated on a softfall area.
near 47 Princess Mary (corner of McKillop Rd) St, Beacon Hill NSW 2100, Australia
- This small grassy playground is located on Amourin Street. It is unfenced and has a some natural shade. You can find basic toy equipment: a set of swings and a spring rider. A picnic table is available a the side of this playground.
near 15 Amourin St, North Manly NSW 2100, Australia