Playground:Browett Reserve Playground,Faulconbridge,NSW
Address: near 5 Home St
Faulconbridge NSW 2776
This playground is set at Browett Park on Home Street.Play area is unfenced,unsheltered.Good mix equipment for a little playground.Suitable for toddlers and younger kids also for abilities.Has picnic covered table with seat.Open grassy area is great for lounging on blanket or some games.Toys;swings,climbing fort with slide,ladder,net wall,see-saw,steps,abacus,monkey bar,spring rider.Nice for a relax after school.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground can be found on the corner of Sir Henrys Parade & Wigram Road in Faulconbridge. This playground is well equipped for the younger kids and provides open grass areas for the older kids. There is a sheltered picnic area as well as toilets on offer right alongside the playground and there are plenty of large trees providing shade.
Sir Henrys Parade, Faulconbridge NSW, 2776, Australia
- Tom Chalmers Memorial Park is on Jeffs Rd in Faulconbridge. The park is fenced, has some shady trees and grassland for some ball and sports games and picnic in the grass. Has a playground with swings, fort, slides, small tunnel, various climbing frames, flying fox and springers. Parents can find benches. Nice quiet place, good for some relax and play.
near Jeffs Road, Faulconbridge NSW 2776, Australia
- This playground is situated on the Great Western Highway in Springwood. It offers a wide variety of playground equipment as well as large open grassed areas. It has slides, fort and some other toys. There is a tennis club along side the park and the park itself has a lovely hedged walkway which is perfect for those peaceful walks which relax one so much. There is parking available.
Great Western Highway, Springwood NSW, 2777, Australia
- Situated on Burke Road in Linden, this playground is surrounded by residential properties making it quiet and peaceful in the park. Although a small park, there is plenty of equipment on offer to entertain all the kids, both young and old. There is limited seating for the adults, but there is more than enough grass area where one can picnic in the shade of a tree.
Burke Road, Linden NSW, 2778, Australia
- This playground is located near 120 Rickard Road, Warrimoo. Playground is fenced, open only at the entrance. It has spring rider, two swings (one baby), two climbing nets and a slide. There is also one bench for parents. Next to it is a large open area (soccer field).
Near 120 Rickard Rd, Warrimoo NSW 2774, Australia
- This playground is located on Lester Avenue in Hazelbrook. It is packed with playground equipment for all ages and also offers open grassed areas. Equipped with a separate Junior playground which is completely fenced, allows the parents to sit and relax at one of the many picnic tables provided. The park is boarded by various sporting facilities in there are plenty of trees on the park, providing lots of shade.
Lester Avenue, Hazelbrook NSW, 2779, Australia
- Located on Hope St in Blaxland NSW. Basic, partly fenced, shady by trees. Play equipment: climbing net, some "rocks" and "crocodile" on the rubber surface, springer and few other toys. Car park beside. Bench. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos.
near 11 Hope Street, Blaxland NSW 2774, Australia
- This playground is located on St Johns Road in Blaxland and is well equipped for both the younger and older kids. There are two sets of equipment in the playground, one for the juniors and one for the slightly older kids. There are also two basketball courts alongside the play area keeping the oldest kids entertained, while the adults sit around a picnic table in the shade of the trees.
St Johns Road, Blaxland NSW, 2774, Australia