Playground:Brownes Farm Reserve Playground, Hoxton Park NSW
Address: near 51 First Avenue
Hoxton Park NSW 2171
There is a rugby court at the end of First Ave in Hoxton Park. Behind the field is a new playground with the basic elements set on soft fall surface. Covered picnic tables beside. Next to the playground and picnic spot is a nice woodland.
You can help to improve this article by adding details and photos of the playground, thanks.
Liverpool City Council
ph: (02) 9821 9222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This new playground is set on the end of Nymboida Ave. It is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. The play equipment includes stand on spinner, slide, climbing spider net, climbing wall and various climbing and sliding frames. The grassy space around is good for run and kick the ball. There are covered picnic tables right next to the play area. Good place for some outdoor activity.
21 Woolgoolga Ave, Hoxton Park NSW 2171, Australia
- This playground is located on Wilson Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a fort with a slide. This park offer s a cricket and soccer courts.
6 Wilson Road, Hinchinbrook NSW 2168, Australia
- This simple local playground is set on Bellata Pl. It's unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers, best for younger kids. The toy equipment incl. a baby and a senior swing, also a small play unit with slide, bridge and few climbers. Bench at the side. Open grassy spaces beside.
near 11 Bellata Place, Hinchinbrook NSW 2168, Australia
- This playground is located on the Pacific Palms Circuit in Hoxton Park. It is partially fenced, partially shaded by trees, soft fall grounded and suitable for toddlers. You can find a small play unit with slide, ladder, climbing net, and also, stand on spinner. Surrounded with some grass and bench is available.
near 38 Pacific Palms Circuit, Hoxton Park NSW 2171, Australia
- Located on Braidwood Drive. Nice and well equipped playground with fence. The play equipment incl. plenty of climbers, monkey bars, poles, bridge, there are slides, big rope climbing tower, noughts and crosses, swings incl. baby swing, springers and other entertaining equipment. Big open space, walk/walk paths, fitness equipment. Covered picnic tables, bbq facilities. Nice environment.
near 21 Braidwood Drive, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
- Located on Thirroul Circuit. Small playground for younger kids. There is a baby and a senior swing, two spring riders. Open grass for ball games. Bench beside.
near 12 Thirroul Circuit, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
- Simple local playground with a baby and a senior swing. Surrounded with grass. Located on Fortunato St and Fortunato Grove.
near 15-17 Fortunato Street, Prestons NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is located on Peppercorn Place. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net, bridge and a set of swings incl. baby swing. Best for younger kids. There is a covered picnic area beside with table and bbq. Benches around.
8 Peppercorn Pl, Horningsea Park NSW 2171, Australia