Playground:Bruce Bartlett Memorial Playground
Address: 9 Birdwood Ave
Collaroy NSW 2097
This playground at the southern end of Collaroy beach is made up of two shaded areas. Great for summer times! Fully fenced and popular. Great view since it is at a beach front. Comfortable playground area to relax with one picnic table and seats. Among the toy equipment you can find: two swings, a fort with a slide, a rope bridge and a climbing wall. A second area is dedicated to pre school kids and includes a boat toy, a fort with slide and a spring rider. The whole equipment is set on softfall areas. There is one free softfall area where babies can play. Natural open field is also available to play in. A picnic table is available between the first and second area of this playround. Just nearby is a fully fenced boat swing. Don't forget all the fun that can be had at the beach whilst you are here.
An area is set apart with two picnic tables a short distance away from the main playground. One shaded and one non-shaded. Restaurants are located nearby to have some drinks with kids.
ph: (02) 9942 2111
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Fielding Street inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. There is basic toy equipment: a slide and a see-saw.
End of Fielding St, Collaroy NSW 2097, Australia
- This grassy and open space playground is located on Pittwater Road and Anzac Avenue. It is fully fenced and unshaded.You can find challenging toy equipment for kids: a fort with two slides, a climbing wall, a monkey bar, a spring rider and a baby swing. All equipment is set on a softfall area. You can find a bike track, some seating and picnic tables as well. There is a lot of open space for ball games. Parking is available in front of this park. Next to the park you can find three tennis court to play.
near 989 Pittwater Rd, Collaroy NSW 2097, Australia
- This playground is situated inside Ramsay Reserve and on Ramsay Street. It is fully fenced and naturally shaded.Toy equipment includes one fort, a climbing net, two baby swings and a spring rider. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. You can find some seats around this park.
2-4 Ramsay St, Collaroy NSW 2097, Australia
- This playground is located at the End of Gravillea Street. It is naturally shaded.Toy equipment includes one fort, a slide and a swing. This area is good for picnics. Behind this playground you can find tennis courts to play.
End of Grevillea St, Collaroy Plateau NSW 2097, Australia
- This small grassy reserve is located on Michele Road inside Michele Reserve. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. It includes basic toy equipment such as: one slide, one merry go round and a see saw. It has got a seat platform.
14-15 Michele Rd, Cromer NSW 2099, Australia
- This playground is located on Lakeside Road at the front of Narrabeen Lagoon. It is fully fenced and shaded. It is separated into two parts. First part includes a set of swings and a second part includes: one fort with two slides. There is also a shaded picnic table and two unshaded picnic ones around this park. All equipment is set on a softfall area.
near 34 Goodwin St, Narrabeen NSW 2101, Australia
- This playground is located at then end of Tulich Avenue. Entertaining place to spend time here. Toy equipment includes: one climbing net/tower and a spring rider. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. Seating is available around this park. There is a long path running through the park for bike riding and lots of trees for hide and seek
End of Tulich Ave, Dee Why NSW 2099, Australia
- This playground is located on Ocean Street and King Street. This park offers a great view to Narrabeen beach. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide and a set of swings. All equipment is set on a softfall area. It is fenced and unshaded. There are also two picnic tables at the side of this park.
near 87-89 Ocean St, NSW, Australia