Address: End of Grout Place
Menai NSW 2234
Buckle Reserve is found at the end of Grout Place, Menai NSW. There is a small playground in the corner of the large open field. You will find a toy fire truck, a couple of spring riders and a funny little bucket swing thing (still not sure what you do with it).
Sutherland City Council
Locked Bag 17, Sutherland NSW 1499
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is in Power place Reserve - a lovely bushalnd setting at the end of Power Place, Menai. You can also access the reserve via Jackson Cl and Cuthbert Pl. The playground has a climbing frame and a slide - the natural setting makes for a great place to explore.
End of Power Place, Menai NSW 2234, Australia
- A nice playground tucked away behind the houses of Melville Place - but you can also access from Australia Road, Barden Ridge NSW. You will find Swings, a slide, see-saw and a climbing frame. There are a few park benches to sit on as well. You will find a concrete path for riding a little bike or go for a stroll through the lovely pock of bushland. (sorry for the lack of photos - please add some on your next visit)
near 65 Australia Road, Barden Ridge NSW 2234, Australia
- This playground is located on Bandalong Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide and a set of swings.
3 Bandalong Crescent, Bangor Nueva Gales del Sur 2234, Australia
- This medium sized playground is located on Blaxland Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a set of swings and a spring rider.
19 Blaxland Drive, Illawong Nueva Gales del Sur 2234, Australia
- A lovely playground with toys like swings, slide and a nice bike path for kids to practice their ride.
48 Coachwood Crescent, Alfords Point NSW 2234, Australia
- This playground is located in suburbian area behind the houses. It has a lot of space for kids to run around and also a couple of toys to play. There are a couple of spring riders, see-saw, playhouse with slide and a bike path all around. There are also a couple of benches for parents to sit and enjoy while kids play.
near 3 Fowler Rd Near Osprey Dr, Illawong NSW 2234, Australia
- Bring your camera next time you visit this reserve.
191-196 St George Crescent, Sandy Point NSW 2172, Australia
- The little playground is set at Casuarina Rd Oval on Brushwood Dr.This ground is suitable for toddlers,has seat,table for picnic,bike track.Beside is big grassy area for run around,kick the ball,kite flying and many games like frisbee etc.The child enjoy the equipment.It is sand ground so bring some sand toys.The toys:2 swings, climbing net,see-saw,climbing frame with slide and steps elements.Shaded by trees.
near 154 Brushwood Dr, Alfords Point NSW 2234, Australia