Playground:Buffalo Creek Reserve Playground
Address: 216 Pittwater Rd
Gladesville NSW 2111
Fantastic is a good word for this playground that has everything. It's a wonderful place for family picnics, celebrations or just and afternoon out with the kids. Playground is located on Pittwater Road inside Buffalo Creek Reserve. This is a completely shaded park which includes a fort with slide for younger kids, and a play system with a slide, a bridge and a system of monkey bars as toy equipment. A set of swings is available behind this play system. Both systems have climbing nets. Around the park you can find a cycle track and sheltered eating areas and BBQs. In front of the park you can find some parking, toilets are to the east. This place is suitable for large families and groups. Parking can be tricky. There are plenty of of space to run around, and a mangrove bushwalk out the back as well.If walking is your thing you can access here the Great North Walk which leads you to Boronia Park at Hunters Hill to the south or to Thornleigh to the north.
Hunters Hill Council
ph: (02) 9879 9400
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Sager Place. It is fenced and shaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide and a set of swings. Nex to this playground you can find a restaurant and a bus stop.
near Sager Pl Near Elliott Av, East Ryde NSW 2113, Australia
- Thsi playground is located on High Street. It is partially fenced and unshaded. There are two divided areas with toy equipment. These toys are suitable for primary school kdis. On one area you can find a play system with climbing ropes, nets and ladders. At another area you can find a variety of toys including a fort with slide, a set of swings, a climbing net and wall and a monkey bar. At the side of this park you can find some seating, unsheltered eating areas and parking.
112 High St, Hunters Hill NSW 2110, Australia
- This park is set on Westminster Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: one fort with slide, a set of swings, two spring riders and a slide. There is some parking at the front of this park and open field area to enjoy which is good for picnics.
8 Westminster Rd, Gladesville NSW 2111, Australia
- There is a small but lovely playground on Penrose Street at Blackman Park. It is suitable for toddlers as there is a bay swing. Kids can enjoy sliding, swinging and playing on other elements as flying fox, monkey bar and sliding pole. Also some grassy spaces running around and kick the ball. The parents can chill and snacks on picnic table beside the play equipment. There is a small car parking. Nice woody relaxing place.
near 92 Penrose Street, Lane Cove West NSW 2066, Australia
- This big playground is located on Boronia Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two slides, a set of swings, a merry go round and a monkey bar.
Boronia Ave, Hunters Hill NSW 2110, Australia
- This park is located on Magdala Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipmnet you can find: a play system with a slide, a monkey bar and a flying fox. As facilities you can find a toilets, a car park and a drinking fountain.
67A Magdala Rd, North Ryde NSW 2113, Australia
- This playground is located on Milne Street. This park is partially fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one swing and a slide.
near LOT 6 Milne St, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- This playground is located on Cressy Road. This is a great park for kids to have fun and includes two forts: one with a slide and another for climbing. There is also a merry go round and two swings. on a softfall area This area is sorrounded by trees and naturally shaded and has an oval use for cricket and soccer areas. This park is fully fenced and offers a cycle and a walk path.
184 Cressy Rd, Sydney NSW 2113, Australia