Playground:Bugler Playground, Enmore NSW
Address: near 27 Gladstone Street
Enmore NSW 2042
A small local playground for younger kids, located on Gladstone St in Enmore. It's fenced, has few shady trees above, has seating and a small grassed space. As toy equipment there is a see saw and a baby plus a a senior swing.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This George Smith Playground is located on St Marys Street in Newtown. The park is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shead. The cute play equipment you can find a spring rider, stand on spinner, climbing net and senior swing. There is a picnic table under shade, pack some snack and a good book for a fine afternoon relax. Street car parking, too.
near 44 St Marys Street, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
- The Garavel Playground is located on Chelmsford Street in Newtown. It is partially fenced and naturally shaded. There are four seats see saw and blue pommel steps for the older kids. Street car parking, too.
near 96 Chelmsford Street, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
- This playground is on the Albermarle Street. The equipment are: 2 swings plus 2 baby swings, a Spring Rider and see saw. Fenced and shaded.
near 24A Albermarle Street, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
- It's an artistic play space with colorful setting. Located on Francis St. Suitable for toddlers. You can help to improve this article by adding details and photos about this playground, thanks :)
26 Francis Street, Enmore NSW 2042, Australia
- Montague Gardens are located on 80 Cambridge Street, Stanmore, New South Wales. The playground in the gardens has a fort, slides and a see-saw swing all placed on soft fall and suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There is a bench near the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play. Playground is partially fenced.
80 Cambridge St, Stanmore NSW 2048, Australia
- This playground is set at O'Dea Reserve on Salisbury Lane, Camperdown. It is sheltered by sail. Suitable for toddlers. A play system with bridge, climbing frames, tunnel slide, sliding pole, running roller. A baby and a senior swing. There is a huge challenging rope climbing tower. All equipment is set on a soft fall rubber underfoot. You can find covered picnic area with BBQs and picnic tables.
near Salisbury Lane, Camperdown NSW 2050, Australia
- Located on Cnr Salisbury Rs and Lincoln St. Fenced, shady by trees, soft fall grounded. Toy equipment: pommel swing, spiral slide with steps, spring rider, see saw and a baby plus a senior swing. Water tap, seating.
near 2 Lincoln Street, Stanmore NSW 2048, Australia
- This is a large, rectangular playground which is located in Camperdown Memorial Rest Park on Australia Street. It has been beautifully landscaped with bushy plants, sandstone, and wood. Some of the play structures are wooden and there are good sandpits. It all feels very natural which is lovely to see in the inner city. There are some shading sails and soft fall ground. Suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes swings, a great wobble bridge, spring rider, merry-go-round, sandpits, fort with slide and climbing net and more entertaining play structures. The park has bike tracks and grassy areas. There are plenty benches and picnic tables inside the playground too. You can find car parking. Nothing is missing for a really great play with your littlies :) Please help to make this article better by uploading some photos.
near 168-180 Australia Street, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia