Playground:Burradoo Apex Park
Address: near 583 Moss Vale Road
Burradoo NSW 2576
There is a cute playground for the youngers at Burradoo Apex Park on Moss Vale Road. It is unfenced, shady by beautiful trees. Suitable for toddlers. There is a baby plus a senior swing and a play system with slide, climbing frames, abacus, sliding pole and small tunnel. There is a picnic table at the side. Nice, woody, shady and quiet place, excellent for some relax with the littlies.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The Loseby Park is situated on Park Road in Bowral. The playground is partially fenced, unsheltered and best suited for the older kids. There is a modern climbing frame set with poles, ropes, climbing net, monkey bar, springer and some other elements. There is a bench. Also there are 8 tennis courts and oval. Public toilets, too.
near 5 Park Road, Bowral NSW 2576, Australia
- This playground is located on Glebe Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a alise, a set of swings, a sliding pole and a monkey bar.
26 Glebe Street, Bowral NSW 2576, Australia
- This colourful playground is located on Park Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide for younger kids, a monkey bar, a see-saw and a set of swings.
63 Park Road, Bowral NSW 2576, Australia
- This playground is located on the Robinia Drive in East Bowral. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. There is a fort with slide and some other toys. There is a playground here, but we have not visited yet. Please email me some photos when you visit and we can get the article up quickly for other parents.
near 4 Robinia Drive, East Bowral NSW 2576, Australia
- This playground is accessed off Alice Ave. The play area is unfenced and unsheltered. Best suited for younger kids, suitable for toddlers. The play elements includes: baby plus senior swing, fort with wave slide, spiral pole, climbing mat, monkey bar, flying fox, bridge, ladder and some other toys. There is a seat, picnic tables and bike tracks. The natural setting is capable for picnic. It is perfect for the kids for any play, ball games and so. This playground is set beside open water.
near 12 Alice Avenue, Bowral NSW 2576, Australia
- The Centennial Park is located on Centennial Road in Bowral. It is partially fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a spider web climber, climbing frame and see saw. You can find a cricket court. Surrounded with nice grass, good for ball games or just to run around.
near 6 Centennial Road, Bowral NSW 2576, Australia
- Surrounded by suburbian houses and with entrance from Twickenham Pl this large green area offers plenty of space for ball games and running around. There's a small playground in the middle of the green with a couple of toys. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
LOT 12 Dyson Place, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- This playground is located on Coromandel Place. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a see-saw an a set of swings.
6 Coromandel Place, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia