Playground:Burrawang Park Playground, Burrawang
Address: near 17 Church Street
Burrawang NSW 2577
This lovely playground is set in Burrawang Park, located on the Church Street in Burrawang. The park is partially fenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a climbing frame, tunnel, slide, ladder, noughts and crosses, spring rider and some other toys. There are tennis, cricket and hockey courts. Picnic tables, BBQs and public toilets are available. There is a large grassy space where kids can burn energy, too.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The Mimosa Gardens is located on Casuarina Crescent in Fitzroy Falls. It is unfenced and unsheltered. You can find a wooden play structure with slide, pole and some other elements. Surrounded with some grass, good for ball games or just to run around.
near 5 Casuarina Crescent, Fitzroy Falls NSW 2577, Australia
- There is a partially fenced, unsheltered playground located on Illavarra Higway. The play area is suitable for younger kids.The play elements includes: fort with slide, tunnels, monkey bar, flying fox, bridge, ladder, parallel bars and some other toys. There is a seat, car parking and garbage bin. This playground is set beside a large grassland, there is also a soccer field and a field for other sports.
near Illawarra Highway, Robertson NSW 2577, Australia
- This playground is located on the Hoddle Street in Robertson. It is unfenced and unsheltered. There is a play unit with slide, tunnel, bridge, monkey bar, poles, ladders and some other toys. There is a skate park for the older kids. You can find picnic tables, BBq and public toilets.
near LOT 701 Hoddle Street, Robertson NSW 2577, Australia
- This playground is located on the Robinia Drive in East Bowral. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. There is a fort with slide and some other toys. There is a playground here, but we have not visited yet. Please email me some photos when you visit and we can get the article up quickly for other parents.
near 4 Robinia Drive, East Bowral NSW 2576, Australia
- The David Woods Playing Field is located on Boardman Road, East Bowral. The playground is fenced and unsheltered. There is a playhouse, spring riders, stand on spinner, climbing tower and slide. Picnic tables and public toilets are available. There are sports fields and half netball court and huge grassy areas. Car parking, too.
near 10 Boardman Road, East Bowral NSW 2576, Australia
- This playground is accessed off Alice Ave. The play area is unfenced and unsheltered. Best suited for younger kids, suitable for toddlers. The play elements includes: baby plus senior swing, fort with wave slide, spiral pole, climbing mat, monkey bar, flying fox, bridge, ladder and some other toys. There is a seat, picnic tables and bike tracks. The natural setting is capable for picnic. It is perfect for the kids for any play, ball games and so. This playground is set beside open water.
near 12 Alice Avenue, Bowral NSW 2576, Australia
- This colourful playground is located on Park Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide for younger kids, a monkey bar, a see-saw and a set of swings.
63 Park Road, Bowral NSW 2576, Australia
- This playground is located on Coromandel Place. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a see-saw an a set of swings.
6 Coromandel Place, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia