Address: 2 Park St
Clovelly NSW 2031
The playground on Park Street, Clovelly, NSW is an cool place for kids to play. There you will find swings and forts the kids can use in entertaining themselves. Doesn't matter if it's a toddler or a primary school kid; they will enjoy the playground. There is a beach club close to the playground where you can get a few drinks.
Randwick City Council
ph: (02) 9399 0999
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Burnie Park is a great playground with a variety of toy equipment. There's a sun shaded part with a large wooden play system that includes a spiral slide, bridges, forts, tunnels and then some. Beside this is a long slide. And if that weren't enough there's also a long low flying-fox and a couple of swings on the other side of the park. So there's no reason for kids to be bored. Parents can seat down at the picnic table or use the bench under the sun shade. A couple of stores and beauty parlors are around - on Burnie Street there are Foodworks and Burnie's for a cup of coffee. On Clovelly Rd there's Temple of hair and a pizza restaurant. A bus station is located on Arden St.
opposite 10 Burnie Street, Clovelly NSW 2031, Australia
- This playground is set in well equipped Bronte Park on Bronte Rd, right near Bronte Beach. It is suitable for toddlers and for all abilities as there is a wheelchair accessible swing. There are some sails for shade and trees, too. The play equipment includes sandpit, swings, bucket seat swings, climbing rig with slide, spring riders, spinning rope pyramid, forts, slides, climbing frames and more entertaining elements. There is also a great little mini-train that runs around a fixed track on the lawn at Bronte Beach. The kids can ride bikes and rollers on a track and have grassy areas what is good for some ball games. There are seats and shade, sheltered picnic tables, BBQs, toilets, car parking, kiosk and pram friendly cafes nearby. Nothing is missing for a great outdoor weekend with the family and friends! Please help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 500 Bronte Rd, Bronte NSW 2024, Australia
- There is a small but lovely playground at the cool Varna Park on Wallace St, Waverly. Unfenced, unsheltered, the elements are set at separated areas. There are swings, spring riders and a fort with slides and some entertaining elements. Large grassy space is great for ball and sports games and for picnic in the grass. Also, there is a covered picnic area. The place is surrounded with trees. Great park for some family fun and relax. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 16 Wallace Street, Waverly NSW 2024, Australia
- This is a playground worth visiting. Found on Beach Street, Coogee, NSW, it is a playground that not only the kids will enjoy but adults as well. Really cool toys for the kids to play on. Lots of seats available including picnic tables. Not only is this place for kids but for high school kids and even adults as it is quite close to the beach. As a result, this playground could be a bit busy. Car park available very close to the playground.This playground has very cool surroundings and it very large to accommodate many. Why not make a day of it and head down to the beach and rock pools as well. McIver's Baths - pool is women only.
near 144 Beach St, Coogee NSW 2034, Australia
- This playground is located on Pacific Avnue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and unsheltered picnic tables.
12 Pacific Avenue, Tamarama NSW 2026, Australia
- Waverley Council proposed and approved an upgrade at Tamarama Park, which will provide new, improved and safe facilities for beach, park and coast walk users. Demolition and construction will begin during the winter months of 2013, with the aim of having the upgrade completed by that summer.
near 18 Tamarama Marine Dr, Tamarama NSW 2026, Australia
- The playground on the corner of Dolphin and Melody Sts, NSW is a cool place to take the kids to have some fun. They will enjoy using the swings, the fort and the merry-go-round. This playground is quite a small one but fun all the same. The toddlers and the pre-school kids to the primary school kids will love it.
Corner of Dolphin and Melody Sts, Coogee NSW 2034, Australia
- This is a shaded little playground with a couple of swings and fort wih slides and monkey bar. There's a nice path for kiddy bikes and some benches around the place. Parking is available along the street.
30 Bennett St, Bondi NSW 2026, Australia