Address: Levey St
Wolli Creek NSW 2205
Cahill Park is situated on Levey Street in Arncliffe. It has a very full playground with lots to do for kids of all ages to entertain themselves with. With facilities such as tennis courts, plenty of open space, a dam, etc; even the adults have plenty of options. There is plenty of parking in and around the park as well as shaded picnic tables. The rowing club a short walk away has Coffee and food.
Rockdale City Council, ph: (02) 9562 1666, http://www.rockdale.nsw.gov.au
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Want your kids to have fun? Bring them to this playground. They'll be busy for quite some time. A big climbing tower, fort with slide, other climbing toys, flying fox and more and more... Playground is fenced and partly sun shaded. Toilets are a bit far away, but parking lot is right at hand.
near LOT 7021 Holbeach Avenue, Tempe NSW 2044, Australia
- Kendrick Park is located on View Street, Tempe, New South Wales. The playground is located near an unfenced view of a river. It has a see-saw, swings, curved slide, spring rider, fort and monkey bar all placed on soft fall and suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There is an open field near the playground for children to run around in and play ball games in and is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers. There are 3 sheltered picnic tables for snacks or lunch. Parts of the playground have natural shade.
near 4 View St, Tempe NSW 2044, Australia
- This playground is located on the corners of Firmstone Garden and West Botany Streets in Arncliffe. The entire playground is sheltered with many things for the smaller kids to keep busy with including the sand pit which covers the base area of the playground. There are sheltered picnic tables for the adults and a large open field adjacent to the playground for the older kids.
West Botany Street, Arncliffe NSW , 2205, Australia
- Gough Whitlam Park is a great park with things to do for the whole family which makes it a great picnic spot or a place to spend the afternoon. It is well equipped with things for disabled (toilets, parking spaces). Starting at the parking lot there are toilets and showers on one side and playground on the other. Further ahead you see a creek and across the path a basketball court and the oval. Picnic tables and BBQ's are next to the playground which is colourful and sun shaded. Kids can play on swings.. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
near 3 Bayview Avenue, Earlwood NSW 2206, Australia
- This good playground is located on Carrington Road. It is fenced and partly shady by trees. The toy equipment is set on rubber soft fall underfoot and is suitable for toddlers. You will find baby and senior swing, spring rider, stand on spinner, see saw, playhouse with abacus, nought&crosses and shopfront, play unit with 2 slides, climbing pole, steps, flying fox and spider web climber. The playground is right next to a playing field. Benches around. Picnic facilities and bbq beside. Toilets available.
near 57 Carrington Road, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- This small playground is one of two in Gough Whitlam Park (the other one is on Bayview Avenue). Kids can play on two forts with slide or run around and play ball games. There's a bike track starting at the parking lot. Closer to the beach are a couple of sheltered picnic tables and BBQ's.
near 1 Pine Avenue, Earlwood NSW 2206, Australia
- Arncliffe Park has 2 playground areas. 1 on Mitchell Street side which is fenced in and the other on Broe Avenue side which is not fenced in. There is plenty of space and open fields in the park and it also houses a cricket pitch with practice nets for the older kids.
near 14-16, Mitchell Street, Arncliffe, NSW 2205, Australia
- This playground is situated on Spring Street and has been built mainly to entertain the younger kids; however there is a medium sized field adjacent to it which could be used to kick a ball by the older & younger kids alike. There is a canal running alongside the playground which is fenced off from the play area and field. There will be some road noise. There are plenty of trees creating natural shade.
Spring Street, Banksia NSW 2216, Australia